The Ashes

Zaz

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah but you suck at football... oh wait...

Well to be fair I said it'd be 4-0 with a draw or 5-0 weeks before it started, we never stood a chance, Harmison's first ball of the first test proved that <_< The Aussies are just plain better than us at cricket. There I said it.

• 4 weeks later...

You guys played well, but we got fucked by the rain. Our innings was reduced by 17 overs, yet only 60 runs were taken off the total! Someone explain that one to me. So from having to go at about four an over to win, it got pushed out to over six. We never stood a chance.

Rain or no rain, we (I say we as I am Australian) were just plain fucking shite and in no way whatsoever deserved to win that match. The rain was frustrating though cause I was looking forward to seeing the bottom order have a slog at that chase. England and New Zealand really lifted towards the end of the series, it was great. The matches were actually interesting and watchable. I was disappointed with Australia losing of course, but it's good to see some actual competition.