Mafia V

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to say that if anyone starts a Slogger bandwagon the first day I am so voting for them. WE MUST PROTECT THE SLOG.

Word.

Holy fuck! I was just gonna post the same thing :o But hell im not gonna complan cus i got a fan club ^_^

Ye-Haa!

Time for me to go in, guess all the mafia again, and have the town not believe me and lynch me before getting my pride back when I'm proven right.

...or something like that anyways <_<

Edited by Hawkeye

I'm one of only two people to have won a Mafia as an Individual. I haven't counted, but I think I may be responsible for more deaths than anyone in the Zan-run Mafia series. By the way, I fully expect Slogger to be the Mafia Don in this.

Seriously, who'd expect it?

I bet Zan does it now and i get fucking killed (Or what ever you call it) first turn :angry:

Good news, I've decided to up the number of spots to 30 players. Congratulations to Tarheels and Titocoolace, BUT if they do not respond in this thread before the game starts, I will give their spots away.

Because of this changes, I may be starting a little later. Rest assured though, it will *still* begin tonight.

Fun Fact: As you know, I usually randomize the roles a few times till I get a set I deem appropriate. The very first time I hit randomize, Slogger9 was Mafia don.

Edited by Gongsun Zan

Fun Fact: As you know, I usually randomize the roles a few times till I get a set I deem appropriate. The very first time I hit randomize, Slogger9 was Mafia don.

What he doesn't tell you is that the results came up the same the next ten times and Zan accepted it was Fate trying to tell him something.

...so, bandwagon Slogger in '06? >_>

You try and Hugar and I will bandwagon against you.

... man. I can't believe I'm teaming up with Hugar on something.

Correction. Hugar, GoGo, and Me will team up on you.

I'm sure our combination of abilities will do something useful...

right?

RIGHT?

I have it on good authority that I will have the coolest role in the game.

Correction. Hugar, GoGo, and Me will team up on you.

I'm sure our combination of abilities will do something useful...

right?

RIGHT?

I have it on good authority that I will have the coolest role in the game.