Mafia V

OK guys. I'm too hyped to sit around and wait, so I've decided to do something to pass the time.

I'm naming my top Five Mafia players. And there in no particular order either, just my top 5 players. Be it on skill or just for the fun of playing with them.

1. GoGo - OK. I lied. This man is a Mafia god, and he's THE best player in my book.

2. Burniating Pesci - I point you Maf 1's way. The defense rests.

3. Oldskool - Awesome player when he wants to be. Useless as all hell when he doesn't

4. SDM - Smart as Maxwell and the most dangerous player as well. Unfortunately his BR reputation got to him a few times in the past, but is generally an awesome player when given the chance.

5. Zaz - And watch all the jaws drop now. But this is my list, and IMHO Zaz is a damn good player. He's been screwed around by his role, and it was him that got me killed in Maf Cubed II, but it doesn't discount his skill.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys. I'm too hyped to sit around and wait, so I've decided to do something to pass the time.

I'm naming my top Five Mafia players. And there in no particular order either, just my top 5 players. Be it on skill or just for the fun of playing with them.

1. GoGo - OK. I lied. This man is a Mafia god, and he's THE best player in my book.

2. Burniating Pesci - I point you Maf 1's way. The defense rests.

3. Oldskool - Awesome player when he wants to be. Useless as all hell when he doesn't

4. SDM - Smart as Maxwell and the most dangerous player as well. Unfortunately his BR reputation got to him a few times in the past, but is generally an awesome player when given the chance.

5. Zaz - And watch all the jaws drop now. But this is my list, and IMHO Zaz is a damn good player. He's been screwed around by his role, and it was him that got me killed in Maf Cubed II, but it doesn't discount his skill.

I am so not the best mafia player ever. I've never actually *won* in a good mafia, I can't play as mafia to save my life, and I can only make really good arguments when I know I'm right; if I'm having to lie and make shit up I'm terrible.

In my opinion, the five best mafia players ever are, going by peak performances, probably Zaz, Pesci, Kaney, Sean, and oldskool.

Again with the lies and slander!

Oh, wait, that's mostly true. Which one did Sean win?

I don't know if he ever has. His strength is in being able to argue ANYTHING, even when he's ridiculously wrong and he knows it, and making it sound plausible.

Yes, like actually adding me to that list. I survived to the final 4 with a fucking useless role in Mafia II.

Of course, that's nothing to brag about because I was largely inconspicious and was forced to bandwagon (due to my ability).

No, it certainly is not. You know what is something to brag about? Winning Mafia II with an individual role. And not having to use the "survive one night kill ability". I wonder who did that?

...come on now, I have to shill myself or else nobody will. Everyone hates me, you realise.

See this is why you always die early.

Also, almost everyone was REALLY stupid in Firesale. Really, really stupid. I mean, the greatest moment of Firesale Mafia was clearly as follows...

Kaney: "GoGo tried to night kill me, but I'm impervious to night kills."

Me: "Yes. Yes I did. I have night kills. I AM NOT SUSPICIOUS."

DMN: "... being impervious to night kills? Sounds like a MAFIA ABILITY to me. Let's vote for Kaney! This is in no way an obvious bandwagon to distract you people."

Everyone Else: "Okay! :w00t:"

Kaney: *Is Redwings-aligned.*

GoGo: *Stares at the computer screen in disbelief.*

That's how dumb everyone was. Your death, as such, was not a shock.

Edited by GoGo Yubari

Meh, I was great in Mafia Cubed as evil Kou which no-one picked up on as I LIED maliciously to everyone and got 'em to kill other people while myself and Kaney took the win for the old school mafia!

However next time I played I got stuck with the role "Knights Who Say Ni" and when that came out into the open no-one believed that was my name, Zaz called shenanigans (for the wrong reason) and I was wiped out - although an issue between myself and Zan shoulda involved loads of people being slapped to death with herrings...Before I died...But didn't...

I think I have only been in 4 mafias that were completed. In simpsons I died the first night. In The Office I died near the end but gave the evidence against GoGo. In Firesale I was indiv. and I survived to the end. In webcom, I survived for a long time even though I fucked up. I eventually died but my team won so my mafia record is: Four Mafias, eliminated Three Times, Won Twice. Surely I am the greatest.