Mafia V

Dare I say it? Slogger...Slogger could be the Mafia game's Gareth7

Fuck you, Be. How DARE you disrespect the name of Gareth. This Slogger guy hasn't even done anything yet, he hasn't even revealed where he buried the bodies of the first eight Sloggers, and you're willing to put him up there with Gareth? At least give it time.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or he could actually, you know, not automatically suck because we don't know him?

That's actually kind of what I meant, but Gareth was involved and I got all, you know, emotional.

Or he could actually, you know, not automatically suck because we don't know him? There was a time when people didn't know me, but I've never sucked.

Never.

(Kaneanite)

*Kaneanite sees Magus and Future Shock, waiting in E5, but instead makes his way to F5, where the fight was scheduled. Dumbass*

So much for Magus wanting it one-on-one. Little Bitch knows I'd kill him just like that *snaps fingers*. Fuck it. My scythe is more than ready to shed blood tonight, wether it's Magus, Future Shock, or both. Let them come.

*Slips into Grim Reaper gimmick at F5 and waits*

Fuck you, Be. How DARE you disrespect the name of Gareth. This Slogger guy hasn't even done anything yet, he hasn't even revealed where he buried the bodies of the first eight Sloggers, and you're willing to put him up there with Gareth? At least give it time.

Ok who is Gareth7 and why are you guys comparing him to me?

Oh and if i'd tell you guys where i hid the other 8 Slogger's that would give me away :pervert:

And thanks for the support with your "Hart of Harts" GoGo :)

Ok who is Gareth7 and why are you guys comparing him to me?

Oh and if i'd tell you guys where i hid the other 8 Slogger's that would give me away :pervert:

And thanks for the support with your "Hart of Harts" GoGo :)

Gareth7 is this guy who randomly showed up and signed up for Battle Royale IV, the biggest RPing event of the year over in these parts, talked big despite the fact that nobody had any clue who he was, and then wrote an RP that has become the stuff of legends. So your randomly inexplicably showing up for what will probably be the most a-list mafia game thusfar is the same in a way.

I h8 Hamster.

He screwed me out of my rightfully destined victory in Battle Royale IV.

>_>

Look at it this way. Even if you got on the island, you'd still have to contend with SDM. You were better off where you were.