Mafia V

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You heard the man, no groveling, just bitchslap him and say "Gimme my spot." (Y)

I like how he edited the bit that says he's only accepting 28 or something people out of his first post >_>

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I got the impression from that that the first 28 would get in, and then you'd only replace people in special circumstances (ie you want them in the game)

I realize now that's *not* what you meant.

You mean Be or whoever it was is gonna cry when not selected and start a rival Mafia game? >_>

And fail miserably. Seriously, how could you forget the miserable failing?

When it comes to you, it kind of goes without saying.

You mean Be or whoever it was is gonna cry when not selected and start a rival Mafia game? >_>

And fail miserably. Seriously, how could you forget the miserable failing?

But still, I maintain that Hamster secretly hates me and wants me to die, hence why I was screwed and he picked I Will Rule You over me (who didn't even roleplay..*shakes head sagely*). I'M ONTO YOU HAMSTER, OH YES.

That's... not even true.

Sign up SDM! And if he doesn't show, then I'll take his place, until he shows. Then we'll split into an evil twinned clone with half the powers (but twice the lives) of the original!

From...

slobber I think... or slogger... but I prefer slobber

Ok kinda makes sense then, So.... our roles are EWB posters and special abilities are based on what ever whatever characters you can be arsed to find around EWB. Makes perfect sense then
Edited by Beeker00Zero