Mafia V

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You speak to soon Hajjy

Sign me on up Zan. I'll continue pimping it out in my sig.

Oh, and being as the only person in touch with Zaz while he's on schoolies (<_<) I'll sign him up to :P

Clearly the best thing to do is go through /forum/index.php?showtopic=45335">this thread and eliminate those who voiced an opinion stating that they weren't too fond of Mafia games. >_>

This is true. Mafia games suck, and always will. Even Zans.

If you're still having a hard time of it Zan, you can replace me if you like. I won't cry, unlike Kulex will when you tell him he's cut :shifty:

Clearly the best thing to do is go through /forum/index.php?showtopic=45335">this thread and eliminate those who voiced an opinion stating that they weren't too fond of Mafia games. >_>

If you're still having a hard time of it Zan, you can replace me if you like. I won't cry, unlike Kulex will when you tell him he's cut :shifty:

Wow, that is a pretty good list for sign ups. I was going to go through it and try to figure out some people who aren't active in the other mafias they have been in put am to amazed by that list. I really want to be in this so I guess the only thing I can do is hope, also there better be a Hugar character in this with amazing Necro abilities. After all Hugar is a Diary Cube legend. Just not many people now that :(

From...

slobber I think... or slogger... but I prefer slobber

Ok kinda makes sense then, So.... our roles are EWB posters and special abilities are based on what ever whatever characters you can be arsed to find around EWB. Makes perfect sense then

Please include him Zan, because if he thinks anything devised by you makes perfect sense... he deserves to be tossed into the mouth of madness!

Heh.. Thanks but even if he did let me in i doubt i'd get passed the first bandwagon... But then again, I'll play if you guys let me in so... Whatever :D

[EDIT] HA! Slobber good one...

Edited by Slogger9

From...

slobber I think... or slogger... but I prefer slobber

Ok kinda makes sense then, So.... our roles are EWB posters and special abilities are based on what ever whatever characters you can be arsed to find around EWB. Makes perfect sense then

Please include him Zan, because if he thinks anything devised by you makes perfect sense... he deserves to be tossed into the mouth of madness!

Heh.. Thanks but even if he did let me in i doubt i'd get passed the first bandwagon... But then again, I'll play if you guys let me in so... Whatever :D

[EDIT] HA! Slobber good one...

I'm all for Slogger9 getting in. We want the best mafia players ever in this game. Zaz. Pesci. Kaney. Slogger9. I WILL SUPPORT YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART OF HEARTS.