Super Incredible Awesome Mafia

This is a special mafia.

It is, in fact, the single most creative, exciting, compelling, sexy, awesome Mafia concept since the creation of time. It is so good, that I am not even going to reveal it's amazingness here. It's going to be like that feeling you get when you wake up and know you don't have to do anything that day, and can sleep an extra ten minutes. It's like winning the Superbowl, World Cup, Premiership, Stanley Cup and any other applicable sports championships at the same time. Even a bowling one. It's all of those thngs and other stuff I can't even think of as I type this.

Times a million.

There are 22 spots. To miss this sign-up would be like skipping out on the birth of jesus. I will pick the people if they go over the limit of 22, which will surely happen with the amazingness of this Mafia. I am also signing-up StevenRichardsRules, wether he likes it or not.

On your marks... get set... GO!~

1. StevenRichardsRules

2. Jam

3. LCS

4. Be

5. MPH

6. The Judge

7. Pesci

8. -Matt-

9. GoGo Yaburi

10. Kulex

11. SSTB

12. J-Dubb

13. TEOL

14. Oldskool

15. Thug

16. JHS

17. Rashid

18. Z-Man

19. Brock345

20. Bigal

21. Raistlin

22. Mr. EvilGuy

SIGN-UP'S ARE CLOSED! SUCKERS.

Edited by Hajjhowe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If by dumb you mean incredibly awesome, than yes. It will be insanely dumb.

If this ends up like Ultra Mafia I'm going to Nobu you in BRV. I'm probably writing the classroom scene, I can do that.