Big Brother 5 - US version

BlackFlagg

probably because he can't pick up on the fact that the "4 horsemen" are using him

P.S. that Michael isn't part of the "four horsemen" he is just some pawn in Jase and Scott's plan to rule the house. Michael is so influenced by Scott, he takes baths with him

Does anyone agree with this?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got done watching the Amazing Race, and that team of the midget and her cousin are so annoying. The midget's cousin is like some kind of Phil stalker. She has to look good for Phil? I am sure he really cares what she looks like.

Decent enough show. I liked the old guy and his daughter. The underdog team, bascially. I wished they could have switched places with the midget and her cousin. They really need to go. <_<

I just got done watching the Amazing Race, and that team of the midget and her cousin are so annoying. The midget's cousin is like some kind of Phil stalker. She has to look good for Phil? I am sure he really cares what she looks like.

Decent enough show. I liked the old guy and his daughter. The underdog team, bascially. I wished they could have switched places with the midget and her cousin. They really need to go. <_<

I agree. That was the team from here and I was pissed that they had to go before the little person and the wicked witch :angry:

probably because he can't pick up on the fact that the "4 horsemen" are using him

P.S. that Michael isn't part of the "four horsemen" he is just some pawn in Jase and Scott's plan to rule the house.  Michael is so influenced by Scott, he takes baths with him

Does anyone agree with this?

I agree, but you have to believe that Cowboy has at the least extended his stay in the house by a bunch of weeks . The one mistake he has made is lose his sister forever as a potential ally which will probably come to be his end. If she stays at that..

I think out of that group, I got Drew to win the whole thing.. S & J have made themselves targets and will be nominated at the same time. Michael has no respect in the house, and Drew is good among both groups. I really see him playing that to his advantage sometime in the game. No one else in the house has an outside shot at winning because of how messy they act but Drew.

I agree, but you have to believe that Cowboy has at the least extended his stay in the house by a bunch of weeks .  The one mistake he has made is lose his sister forever as a potential ally which will probably come to be his end. If she stays at that..

I think out of that group, I got Drew to win the whole thing.. S & J have made themselves targets and will be nominated at the same time.  Michael has no respect in the house, and Drew is good among both groups.  I really see him playing that to his advantage sometime in the game.  No one else in the house has an outside shot at winning because of how messy they act but Drew.

This makes sense since Drew is with the most powerful group in the house and he hasn't really shown his alignment with the group like Scott and Jase have.

he will become a factor by the time the twins enter the house together

Well thoughts for tonights episode, I'll keep it pretty vague..

- The Irony and hipocracy of Drew should make him not trusted by anyone. His motives are obviously not for the betterment of the 4H so he is not on the same level of them anymore. Although I predicted that they would eventually split up once S/J made themselves targets (duo wise).

It's funny how Drew can not stand Holly messing around with Jase but will not vote off his F-buddy as well. I don't blame him tho.. rather have me something to cuddle than vote it off.

- Another thing to think about it, Drew if he panics could still flip this either way. If he wants to get good with 4H, he can tell them to take Nakomis off and put Marvin up. There would be no veto and he'd be gone. He could easily play this off if he wanted..

It's funny how Drew can not stand Holly messing around with Jase but will not vote off his F-buddy as well. I don't blame him tho.. rather have me something to cuddle than vote it off.

Did you see the clips they showed of holly? :blink: I'm sure it was way more then just the fact she was messing with Jase.

I think I'd eventually want to hurt her...and if you've seen live footage/caps...she's evena lot more annoying then they show on tv.

God, could Drew be any more spineless? He needs to friggin step up and stop being a little piss-boy for Scott and Jase...I hope this blows up in the Horsemen's face either with Marvin going against them and voting Holly off or Drew finally growing a pair.

God, could Drew be any more spineless? He needs to friggin step up and stop being a little piss-boy for Scott and Jase...I hope this blows up in the Horsemen's face either with Marvin going against them and voting Holly off or Drew finally growing a pair.

I still don't understnad why they don't utilize the HOH "secret" weapon once again, (TV monitors) but oh well, I'll leave that alone like a bad plot in a movie.

My thoughts on the show as always:

- Drew probably would have voted off Holly regardless, he was forming a good bond with Diane and Adria, and probably could have been persuaded to join them as one of "the good people" in the house not knowing he was actually helping the Girls alliance (similar to Marvin helping the 4H and not knowing..

..of course, "Diane "The Drama Queen" went and made an ass out of herself at the veto competition leaving her team high and dry. When Drew saw that Diane was in fact 100% in alliance with those outside, it made his decision a lot easier. Keep the 4H's numbers intact and vote off the girls.. easy as that.

- Finally the Cowboy/Nakomis storyline may end.. no wait, now we got to have 3 more weeks of sibling rivarly because they now hate each other. Cowboy is a lame.. and Nakomis picked the wrong time to trust.

- Tonight's episode showed a lot of people's true colors.. Holly really is a bimbo.. Scott really is a meathead lol, and Diane has no idea how to be strategic at all.. what is this, two alliances blown now?

- Marvin very well could screw the 4H, but why put himself at risk with both sides. He is getting played pretty badly by them, but at the same time

1. He helps the 4H and the girls get hit hard, then they become a lot more vunerable to help him out down the line because it will be a neccessity of survival.

2. Marvin ain't no fool, and knows that going against the 4H isn't a wise move as they are the most strategic of the house.

The only question I ask is that he should have shown a lot more power once he found out he was the proverbial swing vote, he should have used it more to his advantage. Being the swing vote (as Nakomis has shown) will keep you on the show longer, than if you were just an expendable 5th member of a group. He didn't capitalize on that at all..

I still don't understnad why they don't utilize the HOH "secret" weapon once again, (TV monitors) but oh well, I'll leave that alone like a bad plot in a movie.

Looking at some of the live feed stuff...I don't believe they are able to choose the feed they are looking at. For instance if Diane and Will are talking in the bathroom..they can't change the monitor to that...it'll automatically be set on something..the Kitchen for instance.

Thoughts as always:

I read up a little on the last few days live feeds since the big fight between Holly, Diane, Scott and Jase.

1. The TV show left off a lot of info.. the live feed was a lot better, I mean the 4H didn't magically decide to vote Holly off, and I thought it would have been better if they had shown all the going behind stuff that eventually led to convincing them to make that decision. Also a little more of the Scott/Jase argument. On the live feed, I think Scott even came out of his shell a bit saying he was jealous of the situation.. I'll probably steer away from live feeds from here on out besides the ones in this situation dictating who will win a game. The CBS editors just don't show enough..

Holly was a good choice, but the 4H have yet to see what kind of wall they have backed themselves into. The Numbers game that Scott talked about for so long is about to come into play, and it all depends on who get's this HOH. Or if Adria keeps her word. I would LMAO since this is endurance if one of the guys got it. The twist would be ruined that quick...

heh, eventually someone will have to go to the bathroom, and I doubt anyone will go to the lengths of pissing their pants on live TV...

well, maybe Jase, he's a dumb S.O.B. like that..

actually Cowboy's had to go since the started....he's even whipped it out a few times, but he's a wuss and puts it back without going 'cause someone looks, heh...and Jase pissed in his boot.

Edited by BlackFlagg