Big Brother 5 - US version

BlackFlagg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am extremely happy that the twins are in last place, as I hate them with a passion. The team I am rooting for now is the Bowling Moms, simply because they remind me of my mommy, errr, mother....errrr, mom. Plus they seem to always be in last or very close to last place, and I think it would be great for them to win.

As I said, I hate the twins, and cannot wait for them to get eliminated. I also want to get rid of Colin and Christie, as he is just an asshole and she has an annoyance factor to her (almost, but not quite, matching that of Mirna in my opinion).

Chip and Kim are another team I like, however, I really think they are TOO generous, giving 20 dollar tips and such. Passing out money like that just because it isn't theres could really screw them over towards the end.

The models annoy me, but not for the same reason as everyone else I bet. The guy model is so stupid. The one thing that stands out in my mind as most annoying and stupid is back at the "take 1 shot/block 5 shots" thing. He said they would block the five shots because he didn't want to take a shot, because that is not the Christian way and he wanted to be a role model. Who is going to look up to him? And what's ONE shot going to do? UGH, dumbass.

Top 5 Fav teams still going:

1. Linda and Karen

2. Chip and Kim

3. Brandon and Nicole

4. Colin and Christie

5. Kami and Karli

Hell fuckin yea...that's all I can say. :D I was hoping that Marvin would win HOH, and he did..and finally another week without Marvin having to be on the block.

He's becoming the person I want to win this. As of now it's between him and Diane, and with the way recently he's been 'outspoken' it's made me like him better.

Marvin is awesome. I defintaly want him to win BB5. He was hillarious when they showed him on the set of "The Young & The Restless".

"I'm here with Melany Scott Thomas, Or Melany Thomas Scott or however the hell you say it." (Or something to that effect).

Also, in The Amazing Race i'm starting to dislike Colin & Christie. He was being a bitch about that whole Cab Driver incident.

I'm guessing Marvin's out saturday. Everybody wants him gone, but i hope somehow he can stay in. I like how he just lets it all hang out, as you could see in his conversation with Adria while she was leaving.

• 3 weeks later...

Woohoo! About time a 'face' team won the Amazing Race.

Though it was mostly luck though - had they not taken so long to get to the airport, they wouldn't have been able to find out about the delayed flight. But, who cares, seeing they won. :P (though if they have a swimming pool and pool table and a pretty big house...do they really need more money?)

In terms of playing the game, Colin definately did a good job. If he wasn't such a complete whiny asshole (OMG TEH CHIP SCREWED ME~!), he would have deserved to win.