Big Brother 5 - US version

BlackFlagg

heh, eventually someone will have to go to the bathroom, and I doubt anyone will go to the lengths of pissing their pants on live TV...

well, maybe Jase, he's a dumb S.O.B. like that..

PeeShot.jpg

lmao

Yep, Scott joined the ranks of the pissers, heh....and in another update....

It's down to the final 2, Diane and Jase....

Edit: G'Damn, almost 9 hours in and Diane and Jase are still going.

Edited by BlackFlagg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, yup.. the 4H are done. I'm tempted to look at feeds just to see how they are taking it because I mean there is no strategy I can think of that will save that group, and with Nat. in the house now, it's a done deal.

I highly doubt Adria will do anything to stick to her word, but who knows.. if she does they do have an outside chance.

Quick Thoughts:

With Diane winning the HoH is it possible for the 4H to stay intact? I came up with a scenario in my head last night.

The votes are split 4 to 3.. possibly if everyone stayed as is..

Adria

Will

Nic

Karen

Marvin

Drew

Cowboy

Adria is now the swing vote, and the plan that J/S set up last week by saving her is now in effect.

A scenario where all 5 men stay in the game:

Ok we know J/S are #1's on Dianes list.. and in the veto competition I'd say she has probably a very small chance of winning it, so one of them will be off the block. It'll require somone "scaring" her into thinking the worst possible thing that could happen is Jase and Scott make it back into the house together.

So who do you put up against them? marvin? Naw, it would be an easy campaign by (J/S) to pick him over them since Marvin ain't too hot in the house himself.

Cowboy? I dunno.. still not a safe vote in a sense.

However if she can be convinced that the only safe vote is if she puts up one of the girls to ensure that no girl will vote a girl out, then we're in business..

they're screwed, but not completely out..

I hope Jase goes he's a twat. He was going insane last night during the thing, plus i can actually stand Scott (although barely). I hope neither of them win the veto, or else i fear for Marvin :(

I'm confused, why have a joint Amazing Race and Big Brother thread?

I ask because I have *Loathed* BB from the first one and find the Amazing Race to be one of the few reality shows worth watching. Is there a reason there can't be two separate threads? I just find it annoying to sift through all the chaff that is BB to find the wheat of the Amazing Race.

They are such different shows. One, stick people in a closed environment and watch what happens. The other, take non-travellers and make them go around the world at least once.

As for the competitors in the Amazing Race...

I don't hate the midget, but her cousin needs to be fed to sharks.

And am I the only one who sees that team from Corpus Christie, Texas and as the girl is called Christie just dubbed the guy Corpus. Because those two need to be left stranded in an airport!

None of the teams truly have my support, but by default it's Chip and Kim or the Bowling Moms.

Thoughts:

Diane is a terrible player, but so is Jase..

If I was Jase I'd be acting more conservative like Scott was, rather than blowing it up in everyone's face. He'll be the #1 target for the rest of the show with no way to dig himself out of that hole. I think it's even more ridiculous that he is trying to strike deals because no one will trust his tail no more.

.. I find it ironic finally that the same person moaning and groaning over hiding "secret" tools in the game is part of the big twist in the whole entire show. It was a righteous complaint but from the wrong person. It simply does not make sense also because in live feeds I think Will had seen the spy screen when Drew was in office, so now who do you trust? Hah..

If A does not vote for Marvin, I can guarantee... no guarandamn tee.. that A and Diane will be on the block at the first chance they have. A would have made her bed on that one..

Ok time for my take on Amazing Race and Big Brother...

Well first Big Brother I have a feeling that one of the 4 horsemen will win Big Brother... If Jase wins I won't be surprised because does anyone remember Evil Will from Big Brother 2 (I think) he lied the whole game and won it although he wasn't as loud and obnoxious as Jase is... my choice for winner of Big Brother is either Jase or Drew.

As for amazing race I really hate the midget and her cousin... Is it just me or is the midget a little hyprocritical when she says she is doing this race to show she can do anything a normal person can but during the whole race she has been using her disability as a way to get things she needs? I am hoping for Chip and Kim.

Ok time for my take on Amazing Race and Big Brother...

Well first Big Brother I have a feeling that one of the 4 horsemen will win Big Brother... If Jase wins I won't be surprised because does anyone remember Evil Will from Big Brother 2 (I think) he lied the whole game and won it although he wasn't as loud and obnoxious as Jase is... my choice for winner of Big Brother is either Jase or Drew.

As for amazing race I really hate the midget and her cousin... Is it just me or is the midget a little hyprocritical when she says she is doing this race to show she can do anything a normal person can but during the whole race she has been using her disability as a way to get things she needs? I am hoping for Chip and Kim.

While it might be a little mean to say this, but did anyone else laugh when the midget grabbed the electrified fence and screamed "I got electrocuted!" I don't know, just her saying it made me laugh. But that was not on the recent one. But still kind of funny. It is always in my mind when she is on the screen and I just laugh again.

I liked this weeks Big Brother and Amazing Race. I don't like that the brothers (they are brothers, right?) might be out eventually because of one of the guys knee being screwed up (I forget their names). The midget and her cousin still annoy me. Is it me or does she come off very weird when she is around Phil? It's like she is a stacker of his or something. She just comes off strange around him. Just the attitude they have annoys me.

The new twist with the non-eliminations with getting all money taken away is going to provide and interesting show now. Also, the first team, why did they use the Fast Forward so early? They already had a big lead and probably could have even beat someone if someone else used the Fast Foward. Maybe not, but I'd save it to when I am last place. What it come back and bite them in the ass later on and eventually lose.

Hopefully Marvin is gone from Big Brother. I don't like him. Though Jase and Scott can be annoying, Marvin just is pointless in my opinion. Maybe Will will side with Jase, hoping that if he votes Marvin off for Jase that Jase will indeed save him from eviction if he, Scott, Cowboy, or Drew get HOH. But then again, he has the numbers with his alliance with Diana. Adria might be removed from the alliance when people find out she has been two people and they might end up on there own? I don't know. But it could happen. Should be interesting to see how that all works out.

If Jase wins I won't be surprised because does anyone remember Evil Will from Big Brother 2 (I think) he lied the whole game and won it although he wasn't as loud and obnoxious as Jase is...

Will >*, he's the one that got me hooked on the show....Will was the master, he threw competitions left and right, was put on the block several occasions and always walked away from it...and the best part, he told everyone he was going to backstab and betray them and do whatever to win...and he did~! Evil Doctor pwnage :D

I don't remember Will, but the best of players I've seen is Jase and Scott. They're my favorite Big Brother alliance ever. I love their cockiness. Jase win's Veto and him and Scott take what some people would take seriously and make a big joke out of it. It was GREAT. Then he dances around and stands on his podium screaming and yelling when he wins the damn thing. He gets Diane to put Marvin up and convince her she'll be safe and definetly Will won't vote against Scott this week, because then he knows if one of them wins HOH next week, he's safe cause Will's not one of their primary targets right now, A and Diane are. This whole group are great but the two biggest beauties are Scott and Jase.

Because basically they're in the same 'block'. Just like if there was a Family Guy/Futurama thread every week..it would be just that, a thread for both because most who watch see both.

Fair enough reason I suppose. Of course, I guess I don't fit most the regular profile as I only watch the Amazing Race. I just recall when the first BB was up against the first Survivor and for me it was no contest, people trying to run a clock using a potato as a battery or people trying to build a shelter using a machete and nothing else while rats and snakes and bugs tormented them.

<_<

Oh right, I picked Survivor.

As for the Amazing Race. I think Corpus and Christie are idiots. They have this HUGE Lance Armstrong-like lead but anyone who's watched the Amazing Race knows that the producers don't want a run-away winner, so you have to know that this team will get roped back in and if the preview is anything to go on, it'll happen sooner rather than later.

And the twist on the Bowling Moms is a good one. I'd have rathered the twins were penniless in Egypt, but oh well.

Still love the show, just not the contestants.

Chip and Kim by default!

Thoughts:

Damn...

Screwed and ****ed

Goodbye Jase

Goodbye Cowboy

Goodbye Marvin

Goodbye Drew cuz Lord knows how far you'll go after Diane is gone..

LOL at Jase thinking Scott had a twin.. (you wish)

I guess I'll have to see the live feeds to see why Scott thought he was so safe..

And finally, Drew's decision to keep the 4H united ended up being the one to destroy them completely.. it's anyone's to win it now on the girls side.

Edited by *RDB*

Am I the only one who would have hated to see a Holly twin? I think that would be extremely annoying. Good thing that didn't happen, though, Adria and Natalie's voices annoy me. I don't much care for the southern accent all that much.

Drew and his brother look almost exactly alike, but Drew's brother looks slightly different in the face so I think he would have been noticed. Diane and her twin would have never made it as her twin looks nothing like her at all.

I can't believe Jase, Cowboy, Drew, and Marvin all went out at once. That's horrible and two of them are going up (my guess Jase and Marvin as Drew won't go up and she won't put up her own brother, at least I don't think she would).

I can't believe Jase, Cowboy, Drew, and Marvin all went out at once. That's horrible and two of them are going up (my guess Jase and Marvin as Drew won't go up and she won't put up her own brother, at least I don't think she would).

Yes that did suck, as much as I hated the monopoly they had in the house, atleast when the power shifted, them winning would have made for an interesting finish.. now it won't get good for another 4 weeks when the girl alliance begins voting themselves off.. all the men in the house are done.

And yes, Nic would vote her brother off because she does not care for him "gamewise".