"Chills" at concerts.

Summers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

One that gave me chills was this past Wednesday at a Stone Sour concert, especially when he did a mix of Bother + Sweet Home Alabama + Through Glass. Someone uploaded the part that I love when the entire crowd was louder than he was during Bother.

The entire Motley Crue show I saw in February of 2005. It was absolutely incredible, and they still sounded like it was 1989.

Also, Red Hot Chili Peppers a few months ago, I got chills during the opening(mainly a jam session leading into a song), and the encore, which was "Give It Away." The entire crowd was going absolutely insane. And they finished with another long jam session. Before the encore, when the lights were all out, the drunk guy in front of me held up his lighter, and I got a badass picture out of it.

A few weeks ago when Idlewild played the concert hall in my town. They done American English and it was one of the most amazing things I had ever seen. Also when they done The Remote Part/Scottish Fiction was amazing, mostly down to me and my friends all standing there singing along going "And even if the breath between us smells of alcohoooool..."

Quality stuff.

Edited by Turbonegro

I've only had a few experiences like that. Saw AC/DC a years back and the intro to "For those about to rock" was pretty crazy just hearing that start up. Another time right when 50 Cent was just about to blow up like a month after his CD was released he had already scheduled a concert for a TINY TINY venue near where I live I think it holds maybe 2,000 people but when he started his set you just knew he was going to even so much bigger it was pretty cool to see someone so big in a town and venue so small even though they were starting to blow up.