The Mafia Discussion Thread

Make it so that the cult starts with one member (the leader), whether they recruit successfully or not is a coin toss, and anyone that's recruited and has an ability loses their ability and becomes a vanilla cultist. That's how I'd do it, anyway.

I usually have cults starting with the leader with a 100% convert rate, and then lower the odds each time (75%, 50%, 25%) so there would be a maximum number of 5. As they are converted, they gain new mafia-ish abilities (night or day protection for a leader, con, block, and finally a kill)

I guess it depends on the situation and the "game world" if you will, which were my intentions behind Buck remaining an indy, I'll add more to that after the game wrap up

It sucks. You like touch the other person and they cry foul. Then again, I'm shit at basketball and for our GCSE PE go at it, our teacher asumed we knew the rules - then half of us who didn't had to suffer while she picked us apart on the more advanced rules. I just don't like it.

Would prefer to play Football, Rounders, Badmington, Cricket. Or most sports. :P

Edited by Split Second