The Mafia Discussion Thread

Also, you obviously don't have ESPN, as they have NBA every single night, plus a show called NBA Action which shows full league coverage. :P

Guest Mr. Murray Head

Or he could have it and not watch it. Basketball's easy to come by on TV here, but I never watch unless the Raptors are playing, and even then only the last few minutes.

No, you posted a list so now everyone can just start claiming and get themselves checked off while the scum gets fucked over. It ruins the spirit and the fun of the game. Anyone could go and look that up, it doesn't need to be posted in there like a giant check list.

DMN's role was on the list and he was scum, and his role surprised me as a draft bust. Half the roles on there fit in with draft busts if David Manning is in there. There might be a second scum group. There might be players before Ewing. It's not going to break the game.

No, it's going to fuck over people who don't like to claim. You did it to me a few weeks ago in another game. You got everyone to claim, kept track of everyone and with like 10 people left, it was narrowed down to me and one other person because we hadn't claimed. That's no fun.

Guest Mr. Murray Head

A good game runner will find a way to stop things like that from working, though. If enough claimfests turn out to be entirely useless, we'll no longer have claimfests.

I am SO surprised that Forky and HttK are joined at the hip and agree with everything the other says. Never would have saw that coming.

Wait, what? Don't get pissy just because I pegged you from the beginning. I hardly ever agree with HTTK when it comes to mafia, and the fact that he agrees with me ends up making me question my beliefs....

..but you know what, nevermind, we're just all out to get you...

I am SO surprised that Forky and HttK are joined at the hip and agree with everything the other says. Never would have saw that coming.

Wait, what? Don't get pissy just because I pegged you from the beginning. I hardly ever agree with HTTK when it comes to mafia, and the fact that he agrees with me ends up making me question my beliefs....

You clearly underestimate DMN's abilities.

You clearly underestimate DMN's abilities.

Oh of course. He seems to call me that on everything. First diaries, now mafia. Next it'll be somewhere in The Ring...