The Mafia Discussion Thread

It didn't help that the two games prior to this one, I claimed doc and was scum. Though in Wrestlemania I was actually a doc and had no idea who my scum teammates were.

In none of my recent turns as scum have I been outed by play.

I called you out as Scum in Oceans 11 pretty quickly actually. Unfortunatly, I'm assuming your lot had conned me and got me voted off.

Nothing wrong with being a bit cocky though, just watch out before you get killed every night 0. Its not fun!

In none of my recent turns as scum have I been outed by play.

I called you out as Scum in Oceans 11 pretty quickly actually. Unfortunatly, I'm assuming your lot had conned me and got me voted off.

Nothing wrong with being a bit cocky though, just watch out before you get killed every night 0. Its not fun!

I'd have to go back and read, because I have shit for a short-term memory for things like that. If you did, you did, but it wasn't what led to my demise. That's all I mean.

I don't think I'm a perfect player, but I feel I have solid instincts, and the style I play is dangerous to the opposing side. I think I do a good job of acting town, while scum (most of the time), and of causing discussion.

Honestly. I feel the major problem with mafia on EWB is that people are to unwilling to take a stance, and instead try to coast under the radar, scum or town. Yeah, it helps you survive longer, but it does nothing to help your cause. For instance, during Jack Chick Mafia, there was the debate between pizzamonkey, oldskool, and myself. That would have been a great time for people to jump in and add something to the discussion. Instead, no one says much of anything, for fear of looking scummy, and its all for naught.

I'll continue to be forceful with my opinions, and if people don't like it, its not my problem.

Guest Mr. Murray Head

I was completely lost during that discussion, and I doubt I was the only one. As soon as %s come into play, I tune out. I call it Footjob Syndrome.