The Mafia Discussion Thread

Or maybe I'm just giving you two shit. Its not like I dislike either of you or anything. You too seem to agree a lot, and I seem to disagree with both of you a lot. Lighten up.

Yeah, you were 'on to me', but couldn't give a clear reason why. If it makes you feel better, you can believe that it was you're detective skills. I think it was luck.

Ruki, it think the fact that there was more than just the two scum left in Oceans' shows we could have pulled it out. Clearly there was enough suspicion to go around.

I don't think I'm the greatest mafia player or anything, but I do think I'm dangerous as town or scum. In the good way, of course, dangerous to the opposing side.

As for my role in Draft Puck, I don't think Manning was a bust either. Underachiever? Definitely, but not a bust. I wouldn't have feared claiming him, anyway. Doubt most of the game even knows who he is.

It sucks. You like touch the other person and they cry foul. Then again, I'm shit at basketball and for our GCSE PE go at it, our teacher asumed we knew the rules - then half of us who didn't had to suffer while she picked us apart on the more advanced rules. I just don't like it.

Would prefer to play Football, Rounders, Badmington, Cricket. Or most sports. tongue.gif

I don't know how anybody could be rubbish at basketball.

I'm so unfit it's not funny and basketball, despite me being nearly as clueless on the technicalities as you, is one of the very very very few sports I can actually play.

That and fencing.

Now I want to run a Mafia in the Bank, where everybody in has to agree to pay attention to the end & vote on MVP; said MVP gets to bypass signup random selection/personal choice & join any one mafia game of their choice run by anyone who participated in the game.

Has there ever been a mafia with no night periods? Just get somebody lynched, and go onto lynching the next person?

If there hasn't, has it been thought about before? Would it work?

Edited by Eddie 'AW' G

Lights out mafia is the closest to what you're talking about. We got to choose when to go to night, and we could lynch as many people as we wanted until we decided to end the day. It went alright, although EWB can't play vanilla town which cost the town that game.