The Mafia Discussion Thread

I feel bad for Red Devil and Mick but I have to stop signing up for things. I haven't even been close to my best for the longest time and when things go wrong (like falling to a random lynch in breaking bad on Day 1) or those inevitable heated in game back and forth text wars start up, it bothers me much more than it should.

I've been considering trying my hand at running a game sometime as well. Not sure about the theme but I was also thinking something small would be best. If I come up with something and it becomes more than a nebulous idea in my head then I'll put it on the list.

I'm thinking of closing up my game anyway. It's probably not going to fill up and those who signed up already probably forgot or aren't as interested.

I think there would be waiting lists for certain game sizes (those lists should be followed to if they are there. I like phatman's idea obviously since I'm in it, but my game was skipped over and I don't think we can handle two plus 20 people games at one time). A waiting list for 20+ and a waiting list for 13-20, then one for like 6-12 could work out well.

RDT: for the record. I am still very-much interested in your game.

Sheep: true that a "theme" isn't necessary. And I certainly don't expect that anything I will do would be "elaborate", but I would like to have a world in-which to work, just because I think it makes the process more interesting for me personally.

I was supposed to take a break from mafia, I was horrible in Full Circle and was so annoyed with myself. The only reason I joined phatman's game is the theme, otherwise I would have joined Mick or RDT's game.

Still can :shifty:

I was supposed to take a break from mafia, I was horrible in Full Circle and was so annoyed with myself. The only reason I joined phatman's game is the theme, otherwise I would have joined Mick or RDT's game.

That was me. I was going to take a break 3 mafias ago. I think I really will after Phat's game.