The Mafia Discussion Thread

Yeah, this game would go faster if I wasn't so friggin' busy and only had one computer that's gradually beginning to die off on me -_-

Gotta say though, for as slow as it's been, the game's been great so far. Especially seeing how everything's been going behind the scenes, it's going to be fun to put up the post-game rundowns and whatnot.

I think the Apocalypse is upon us.

I've started to lose interest in mafia. I mean, I'm enjoying Pixar but all my other games just seem like their just continual arguing, and when I can let someone like SDM get to me so badly in ECW, it's not a good sign.

Took me long enough <_<

Guest adameast

I've never played Mafia, and realy can't wait for the next one to start to dip my toes... But I'm reading through the Friends and ECW one, and seriously... I've worked out so many people and I don't have a special skill to play with ¬_¬ maybe one or two I don't know their alignment, but I've worked out alot of it... And yes, it seems like they're only going to end when prompted by the GM

Adam, feel free to pm me with your suspicions in the Friends game, I want to see how good you really are. :P

EDIT C-Mil, if you're desperate for a replacement, I'm willing to help.

Edited by Eddie 'AW' G

Guest adameast

Adam, feel free to pm me with your suspicions in the Friends game, I want to see how good you really are. :P

EDIT C-Mil, if you're desperate for a replacement, I'm willing to help.

I'll read through again and message you :)