Official Animal Crossing Thread

Cactus Drags

WiFied with some people on an Animal Crossing forum about four hours ago as I was bored. First time I've done so in ages, had forgotten how nice it was to skip to a time when Nook's is open elsewhere due to time differences. Upgraded someone's Nook's to the final expansion and chatted to all the villagers. As we had three people all visit one another's town, I'm not sure which resident will replace Mint when she moves.

Also, I will have Let's Go To The City tomorrow, which should be all kinds of awesome.

I've got Let's Go To The City now...haven't played it yet, but once I've figured it out a bit I'd be up for indulging in some WiFi nonsense with some of you lot. Haven't got the mic yet, though. Assuming you can buy it seperately? I've not seen it for sale without Let's Go To The City anywhere...

I've got Let's Go To The City now...haven't played it yet, but once I've figured it out a bit I'd be up for indulging in some WiFi nonsense with some of you lot. Haven't got the mic yet, though. Assuming you can buy it seperately? I've not seen it for sale without Let's Go To The City anywhere...

I'll import my WW character later on. My brother imported his, and then we can wifi. By the way, I have peaches, so try and get some different fruit so I can nab one of yours and vice versa. ^_^

....I have peaches.

Oh well, it was only to make a bit more cash, and have some variety. Want to WiFi in about 30 mins anyways? I'll find my friend code.

Name: --J--

Town Name: Paradisé

Friend Code: 1075-4836-6699

Edited by PkmnTrainerJ

I'm getting that freaking picture off Agent S. Then I'll palm her off on you J as I know you like her <_<

I know it's like a month after, but did you have any luck with the letter trick? Also, is Agent S moving out?

So my buddy finally bugged me enough to pick up Wild World....and it's already frustrating. We're both trying to visit eachother via Wi-Fi friend codes and what not, but it won't let me generate mine. After going through the proper routine(talking to Copper, connecting to Wi-Fi, etc etc), he gives me a reply saying "I'm terribly sorry...For some unfathomable reason, you can't visit that town right now". Granted, this message is given after I'm trying to get my own friend code.

Any idea what's up? Or am I just stoopid? :mellow?

So my buddy finally bugged me enough to pick up Wild World....and it's already frustrating. We're both trying to visit eachother via Wi-Fi friend codes and what not, but it won't let me generate mine. After going through the proper routine(talking to Copper, connecting to Wi-Fi, etc etc), he gives me a reply saying "I'm terribly sorry...For some unfathomable reason, you can't visit that town right now". Granted, this message is given after I'm trying to get my own friend code.

Nintendo WFC itself has been a bit buggy for DS WiFi-ing for the past few days. I think a lot of people have wifi Wii games for Christmas (like Brawl or Animal Crossing) so it's overloaded the WFC servers or something along those lines.

Nintendo WFC itself has been a bit buggy for DS WiFi-ing for the past few days. I think a lot of people have wifi Wii games for Christmas (like Brawl or Animal Crossing) so it's overloaded the WFC servers or something along those lines.

Ah yeah, that sounds about right. I just kept giving it a try and eventually it went through and I got my friend code.

Name: Billy

Town: 2113

Friend Code: 0130-6085-7504

In case anyone wants to come and give me a free stuff...er...I mean hang out :)

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Stevie

Town: Daydream

Friend Code: 5112 - 8357 - 9371

Someone needs to plant one tree in my town, before the end of the month, as a good luck charm type thing. I'd appreciate it if someone could >_>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...