What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

B00003CWOL.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Dogma - 8/10 or (***) One of Kevin Smith's best and a movie I've seen and loved many times. Rickman's character is the best. On another note, whatever happened to Linda Fiorentino? I've only heard of one film she has done since this one, 2002's Liberty Stands Still, which was released in Canada.

poster.jpg

I, Robot - 8/10

I've heard this movie take a lot of critisism lately but it certainly doesn't deserve it. I just got back from the movie and thought it was pretty damn good. It's got some good laughs' "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit" being one that stands out big time. It's got some really good action scenes too. With thirty minutes left my bladder was nearly bursting I'd drank so much and there was like ten people to get through to get out onto the stairway so I thought bugger it and held it in, but you didn't honestly need to know that. Anyway overall really good film and Will Smith is on top of his game like always.

B00008975Z.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Reservoir Dogs - 8/10 or (***) Smooth, slick, violent, and cool, this is easily one of Tarantino's best. Oh yeah, and Michael Madsen owns your soul in this movie.

B0000YTPO8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Bring It On Again - 3/10 or (*) While Bring It On was at the very least, the teen movie introduced Kirsten Dunst and Eliza Dushku to the world, and at the very most, a film that was enjoyable and even pretty funny, this "sequel" just serves to bring up the cliches that BIO broke. The gay guy in BIO everyone knew was gay, but he didn't show his gayness in every dang scene. That is what the gay guy in BIOA does. Also, Eliza Dushku's character was the closest the film got to a gothic character, but she didn't do the cliche goth thing (which, IMO, is saying "life sucks and then you die" in theory). However, BIOA serves to bring up the said anti-happiness anti-life goth kid. In any case, BIOA does bad what BIO did good. And that, my friends, is why you shouldn't watch it.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt

well, I was planning on watching BIOA at 3 to see how crappy it is.

Girl Next Door 7/10- Well, beside the fact that this was a good movie, it had the potential to be much better. I think that the middle of the movie kind of dragged it out and made it seem longer then it really was. None the less, I was entertained and will probably buy it.

6304711921.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Nightmare Before Christmas - 7.5/10 or (***) With dazzling animation and maybe the freakiest setting ever put in a Disney movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas broke Disney's films from the cutes and made a film that has also stood the test of time (as most of Disney's cartoons in the early 90s did).