What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

B00026WTZQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

National Lampoon's Dorm Daze - 3/10

Ugh. Ben Savage must be laughing his ass off considering how embarrassing the careers of his two Boy Meets World castmates have become. Danielle Fishel in this film and Will Friedle in Gold Diggers are evidence to this.

Ugh. There's not enough James "Funny Stoner in 100 Girls" DeBello, either.

Ugh. Stop with the roles with the Shermanator.

Three ughs out of ten.

Ugh. Ben Savage must be laughing his ass off considering how embarrassing the careers of his two Boy Meets World castmates have become. Danielle Fishel in this film and Will Friedle in Gold Diggers are evidence to this.

Three ughs out of ten.

Three ughs out of ten.

Caught that one too, I don't even think it deserves a 3, more like a 1 or lower. That made me dumber by watching it.

Three ughs out of ten.

Bwahahaha, Danielle Fishel's been demoted to roles in shitty National Lampoon films.

At the same time I am sad though..she was good in BMW. Damn. Does she show her bajoobies? :shuriken:

Edited by Cloudy

B00005JO27.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - 8/10

Even being a book adaptation that has already been adapted eight times, H2G2 is a rather fresh film especially in a year that has only brought films that are cruddy remakes, crappy sequels, or just shit for brains. Sure, the whole Arthur-Trillian romance was cliche and merely tacked on, but there's a nice, quirky, and odd world of fun to be had with H2G2.

P.S. While this is probably his hardest fit, I did dig Mr. Rockwell as Zaphod. Same with Mos Def, too.

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

KingdomOfHeavenAffiche.jpg

Kingdom of Heaven

7/10

I like it, surprisingly I could take Orlando Bloom seriously, even though usually he just looks like a girl, It did take awhile to realise what was happening though, I took my Girlfriend and I don't think she got it at all, but it was this Monster in Law or the Interpreter and both looked worse.

kickingandscreaming_bigposter.jpg

Kicking & Screaming

6.5/10

Once again, they have made the mistake of showing all the good jokes in the TV spots and trailers. Overall it was a good movie but the first 30 minutes were very slow.

Mike Ditka was pretty funny, And I love he fact that you can trade kids in "Little League" Soccer

EDIT:

Edited by Jester of Death

EDIT:

Ben Savage Laughing his ass off indeed: bringitpre.jpg

Edited by TheROC-Revolt