What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Master of the Flying Guillotine - 12/10

I approve of any movie where there are flying guillotines as well as badly dubbed Japanese men killing people WITH THEIR PONYTAILS.

Edited by The War Machine Cloudy

Nacho Libre - 6/10

Fun little movie here. Jack Black's acting is hardly stunning as he manages to slip into American and Italian tone while actually trying to be Mexican - however his Tenacious D-like singing moments made added some more comedic style. The story was predictable from start to finish, it stuck to the same formula as many movies these days in the writing and style - but it was fun. It's no Snakes on a Plane but its still good.

Fulltime Killer - 8.5/10

I love this film it's great though I doubt many would agree with me. Andy Lau plays al killer for hire named Tok who is reckless, fun loving and borderline psychotic. Lau is determined to become the number one killer in Asia and aims to do so by killing the current number one, O, a Japanese contract killer who is shy, calm, collected and professional. This feel is brilliant for Lau fans and the best scene involves the use of a Bill Clinton mask.

Silent Hill

This was a pretty good movie. Interesting, I really like the story. Acting is great as well. The movie stayed true to the video game series. Althought at times it was fairly boring, and confusing, this was one of the best video game-to-movie adaptions I've ever seen.

7/10

George A. Romero's Land of the Dead

This is the 4th movie in the "Dead" series. I've seen Night of the Livng Dead, but have never seen Dawn or Day. Special effects were great. Story was pretty good. The overall mood of the movie was pretty decent. This wasn't a great movie, but wasn't a poor one either.

6.5/10

Edit

50 First Dates

Another good movie by Adam Sandler. Fairly funny, and I loved the story.

7/10

Back to the Future Part ll

My personal favorite movie of all time. Seen it over 50 times and still love watching it. Great acting, love the story, has a good score. The logical plot hole is what stops me from giving this a perfect score though.

9.5/10

Edited by Rashid

The Covenant - 1/10

I saw this movie cause along with my girlfriend, my friend was celebrating his birthday too. So, since she was having a party on Saturday he got to chose what we do on Friday.

I must say I was disappointed. The movie has a great story that it could've delivered, but there wasn't any effort put into it. The effects were cheesy and the acting was horrid. The first minute into the film where the "brothers" started talking I already knew I was in for a loooong trip down bad acting lane.

Speaking of which, why is there four "brothers"? It could've just easily been just two, if not even just one, considering the fact that the third "brother" was just there to stir trouble and drive and the other was tacked on to the third one having minimal lines at best.

Not a good movie at all.