26. Burninating Pesci

27. Judge

28. 9 to 5

29. Spider Woman Is Hot

30. Dragon F'n Force

31. - Matt -

32. Dr. Evil Guy

If you are already on the current list of players, here are your instructions:

Please PM a list of 3 possible role names. You may suggest an ability to go along with each rolename, but that is not required. Chances are that one of the three names you submit will be used, but it is not a guarantee. This is all simply to insure that everyone gets a semi-interesting role and that the game is relatively balanced.

Once I have everyone's suggestions from the final list, I will decide which roles will be used, what their abilities will be, and what the alignment is for each role. Following that, I'll post the game thread and send out role PMs, as per usual.

This is the last call for sign-ups. I'm making the list final before the day is over.

Sign-ups are now closed. I have received roles suggestions from 27 people, meaning that 5 of you still need to submit your suggestions. Those 5 people are the following:

6. GoGo Yubari

15. mAXi

18. k mac

23. Kulex

28. 9 to 5

I'll give you 18 hours to submit your role suggestions. If I don't have them by then, I will likely just cut you from the game so we can get things moving. If you've already submitted your suggestions, thank you and just hang tight until I can get this rolling.

Edited by Josh-oo-wuh