Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

There are two ways to look at this outcome.

1) The Patriots played like shit for the most part and still beat Indy at Indy. That Addai TD and Brady's two bad picks were the type of things that usually end up killing you on the road.

2) No Harrison and minimal Gonzalez and the Colts still had a chance to win the game.

IF they play in the postseason it's a coinflip unless it's in "Lambeau Field" conditions in New England where Manning will play like Eli instead of Peyton.

So...here are my picks for the divisions.

NFC East: Cowboys, The giants are playing well but I don't think they'll be able to pull it off in the end.

NFC West: Toss up, I'm going to say that Arizona is going to shock everyone and take the division.

NFC South: Tampa Bay with New Orleans also getting into the playoffs by the way of the wild card.

NFC North: This is going to be a tough one, Detroit plays Green bay next week. If Detroit knocks them off, I'm saying Detroit takes the division with Green Bay getting the other wild card spot.

AFC East: Patriots. Nuff Said.

AFC South: Its going to come down to The Titans and The Colts. Young will have to step up his play though. Colts win division, but Tennessee gets in via wild card.

AFC North: Cleveland Browns. Yes I'm calling it now, if they keep playing the way they are, they will take this division, Pittsburgh to take wild card.

AFC West: Well, this division is just about as bad as the NFC west. Tomlinson gets it done though. San Diego to win.

AFC Championship: Manning vs. Brady round 2 in Boston. Patriots win.

NFC Championship: Dallas vs. New Orleans or Tampa Bay one of those two NFC South teams will be there. Dallas gets the win in overtime.

Superbowl: Romo vs. Brady, round 2, Dallas shocks New England and gives them their first loss.