Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Underoath on Rock Band? AWESOME. Although I'd have preferred something off of They're Only Chasing Safety.

Hammerhead's already available >_>

So is Inside the Fire.

They're Only Chasing Safety would have been much better for Underoath. Anything off that album really... it's their most singable stuff.

You can already pre-order the drum set for $300.

Rock Band 2 Trailer

Also, the Madden '09 soundtrack will be available for DLC in Rock Band.

Airbourne - Stand Up For Rock ‘N Roll

Busta Rhymes feat. Linkin Park - We Made It

Disturbed - Inside The Fire

Franz Ferdinand - Lucid Dreams

From First To Last - Worlds Away

Gym Class Heroes - I’m Home

Hollywood Undead - Undead

In Flames - The Mirror’s Truth

Innerpartysystem - Don’t Stop

Izza Kizza - Millionaire

K’NAAN - ABC’s

Kardinal Offishall feat. Lindo P - Burnt

Kidz In The Hall - Blackout

KOVAS - Wax On, Wax Off

Mindless Self Indulgence - Never Wanted To Dance

Rev Theory - Hell Yeah

Senses Fail - Wolves At The Door

Shinedown - Devour

The All-American Rejects - The Real World (Demo)

The Fashion - Like Knives

The Offspring - Hammerhead

Trivium - Into The Mouth Of…We March

Tyga - Diamond Life

Underoath - Desperate Times, Desperate Measures

Wale feat. Southeast Slim - Breakdown

Young Dre The Truth feat. Good Charlotte - Workin’

I'm assuming the rap songs won't be part of the DLC? Same with MSI, even though that would be amazing.

And $300? Jesus Fucking Christ. No way. Just no.

It's a real electronic drum set, so I've been told. So for some people, it'll be worth the 300 bucks. If you just want to play rock band, just use the set you have now.

But you got to keep in mind that you'll also have to buy a drum brain for it to actually make the sounds and I am sure those aren't cheap.

Eh? It's virtually all screaming...well, the best songs are anyway.

It's still their most singable... Boy Brushed Red and It's Dangerous Business would both make for awesome DLC.

Oh, definitely. Even Reinventing Your Exit would be good.

They should do an Underoath pack. And Brand New actually, that'd be amazing.

I like the idea of the electronic drum set, but $300 + more for the brain thing, plus whatever hike we end up haivng to suffer, not too appealing.

It's a real electronic drum set, so I've been told. So for some people, it'll be worth the 300 bucks. If you just want to play rock band, just use the set you have now.

But you got to keep in mind that you'll also have to buy a drum brain for it to actually make the sounds and I am sure those aren't cheap.

From what I know they run anywhere from 300 USD and in the thousands. Knowing know how much it costs I cannot make a valid argument for myself to buy this. I'll just stick to the original drum kit. Add to that that the cymbals really are the same color as the drum heads which mean they are just sort of a 'for fun' add-on.

Doing guitar and singing at the same time didn't go as badly as I thought it might (except for Run To The Hills) so clearly I am teh awesome. :pervert:

Whoever's mic was causing the static is not. I blame Dragsy.

Edited by King eLLis

Yeah, you did better than me just doing drums on Trapt, I was impressed, I thought it'd be an unmitigated disaster that me and Kaney could mock you for relentlessly. Ninja Catapult Army > *

Static did seem to be fault, it went away when I switched the headset off, but I don't get why it was affecting me too.

Edited by Dragsy

NCA can now be a three-piece, with others helping out when needs be, which makes things a lot easier than trying to decide whether it's Fitzy or snuk that is a member :shifty:

I'm stoked... there's about 25 songs I can't wait to jam out to, and only a handful of songs that I know I won't enjoy. The rest of them will be given ample opportunity to be awesome rock-out songs.

But seriously... AFI in Rock Band... I've been waiting too long.

I wonder if these 20 songs will be by notable bands or just random Harmonix staff bands.

Still, being able to use the RB1 songs too is good.

Edited by King eLLis

I wonder if these 20 songs will be by notable bands or just random Harmonix staff bands.

Still, being able to use the RB1 songs too is good.

The IGN article said that the songs aren't in now because they couldn't secure them in time for the finishing of the game. Which means it's very likely that they are decent songs by notable bands.

Whooo!

Jimmy Eat World! >_>

What, they have to have some songs that people will know, don't they? It's hard enough getting friends to sing, let alone to Megadeth.

Everyone knows The Middle.

I'm glad that Metallica and Megadeth made it in, but I'd rather have had some better "singing" tracks. I was really hoping for Until it Sleeps.

I figure they should always go for the singles or more popular songs by bands on the disc, and save the more obscure stuff for DLC.