Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

The fact one involves the solo buttons pisses me off because I won't be able to get the damn thing.

I can't quite get the hang of them either... pisses me off to no end.

EDIT: Unless you're talking about not having the new guitar, which means no solo buttons... then I just suck.

Edited by Gabriel

The fact one involves the solo buttons pisses me off because I won't be able to get the damn thing.

I can't quite get the hang of them either... pisses me off to no end.

EDIT: Unless you're talking about not having the new guitar, which means no solo buttons... then I just suck.

The second one. My GHII Xplorer has worked perfectly well for years, I'm not buying another guitar just for one bloody achievement.

I may, however, get a drumset.

Even though that achievement will probably be on expert, I wonder if you'll be able to skirt around it since it technically doesn't specify which difficulty you have to be on to get 100% on a solo. Though I'm thinking that there is a solo in the game that's piss easy and it's just like the orange fret repeated, but I can't remember what song it is.

Though I'm thinking that there is a solo in the game that's piss easy and it's just like the orange fret repeated, but I can't remember what song it is.

Wave of Mutilation

The achievements look good, definitely some variety this time around besides "beat this on easy through expert."

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, constant motion's solo is hard. Hell, this week's pack is not a cake walk. CM is the only one left to beat out of that, but it's not going to be easy considering it took me awhile just to beat sleepwalker with it's crazy pull off sections.

97 FUCKING PERCENT AND I FUCKING FAIL ON FUCKING GREEN FUCK GRASS AND THOSE FUCKING HIGH FUCK TIDES! MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddammit motherfuck shit piss I hate that fucking song.

Yeah that exact thing happened to me. Life isn't fair.

I actually nail most of that last part, I drop tons of notes but I've never come close to failing there. I seem to find descending triplets a whole lot easier to hit than ascending ones, but yeah, as long as I move fast enough I can get past that with minimal problems.