Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Took me a little while but I finally beat Battery. Painkiller makes my legs tired but so much easier than Batter, so why is it after that in this impossible drum challenge setlist? But then comes Panic Attack. :@ At least this impossible drum challenge did not put in Visions. Cause that would be insane to have Battery, Panic Attack, and Visions all in one setlist.

Edit: Somehow managed to get by on Panic Attack so I got the Impossible Drum Challenge achievement. :o And then I just beat the Rolling Stone Rock Immortal setlist. :D I like that after beating it you to do something. I will spoil tag it in case people don't want to know.

You get to keep playing and create the fireworks by banging on the drums. I assume if you play guitar/bass you do the same, but I don't know.
Edited by Fitzy

Well, after an early birthday present I shall be getting Rock Band 2. Hooray. I would kill for the wireless guitar, but I'm content in using my Rock Band stuff for now.

Anyway, aside from the Chili Peppers pack which I damn may well download the whole album, what's worth downloading that's come out as far as DLC? Unfortunately I haven't been keeping up on it since I didn't think I'd be getting Rock Band 2 for a while.

Oh yes, and I will love it because I love Dylan no matter what, but how does Tangled Up In Blue translate to Rock Band? Is it fun in the least bit?

Edited by Will.

10/14 DLC

Dr Feelgood

Slice of Your Pie

Rattlesnake Shake

Kickstart My Heart

Without You

Same Ol' Situation (SOS)

Sticky Sweet

She Goes Down

Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)

Time for Change

All tracks are masters.

Mötley Crüe's Dr. Feelgood album is available for $15.99 (1280 Microsoft Points) for the whole album or $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) per track. These tracks will be available on Xbox 360 on October 14th and on the PS3 on October 16th.

I can't wait to get my hands on the album. Motley Crue, whether you like them or not, provide the perfect soundtrack for Rock Band.

Besides, Hair Metal > Indie Rock.

Though, I will say that I definately expected something more... not that Dr. Feelgood isn't a kickass album, but I mean, a few singles or something that are in completely different genres... to satisfy the people who just like to complain when there's a week they don't like. To my understanding, they have been releasing singles along with the album downloads, and this is the first time they have decided not to, right?

The Pixes, The Cars, and The Who albums were all released by themselves I believe.

Oh, well then... anyone who complains can suck it up. I bought one song from those three albums collectively... so 1 song over 3 weeks. This week coming, I get 10, and some other people may not get any, or just one or two. It's a balancing thing.

The Pixes, The Cars, and The Who albums were all released by themselves I believe.

Oh, well then... anyone who complains can suck it up. I bought one song from those three albums collectively... so 1 song over 3 weeks. This week coming, I get 10, and some other people may not get any, or just one or two. It's a balancing thing.

I'm complaining becasue we've had two Cruefest packs, plus a single before that, and now an album.

Yeah, way too much Motley Crue, there are so many other bands in the games that have never got any DLC - Soundgarden, Blue Oyster Cult, Rolling Stones, Coheed (excluding the one cover song), Pearl Jam, Social D, Silversun Pickups, Alice in Chains, GnR, Rage, Jimmy Eat World, etc. Plus there's a ton of bands that have only had one or two songs as DLC - the fact that there's more Crue than Pumpkins is just heartbreaking.

The overabundance of Motley Crue reminds me of when Rock Band 1 came out and it seemed like all we ever got was Police tracks.

That brings us to a grand total of:

13 Motley Crue DLC songs

12 The Who DLC songs

11 Rush DLC songs

18 Red Hot Chili Peppers DLC songs

14 Pixies DLC songs

Etc.

It's not like they're giving Motley Crue new download content every other week and having them completely overshadow everyone else in terms of how many of their songs are available. There are lots of bands who have as many, or more songs than Motley Crue... and looking at that list, like I said, it balances out.

All I'm saying is there really that much of a demand for Motley Crue?

No, but there's not really that much demand for a lot of what they put out more than one pack or single for.

There's a whole world of music out there that they have left untouched, that I would rather see before I want more Motley Crue... but what I'm saying is, if they're going to keep adding more of what we already have, then I'm glad that this time it's something I like, instead of more Pixies, Cars, Rush, Police, the Who or some other band I have absolutely no interest in.