Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Endeverafter do (did?) Jeff Hardy's theme, and Hollywood Undead were some big MySpace sensation three years ago. And X Japan is X Japan.

Those are the only ones I know.

Scorehero has rumors of "King Nothing" by Metallica as being possible DLC. Someone said they did a "check of the spa.bin (translation file) in the DLC files" and found this. But this is also how they found some other songs like "Fuel" by Metallica and all of Nevermind album and many other songs but most of those haven't been released, so who knows if this will. I'd get it, though.

And on November 4th, Election Day, it looks like we'll be seeing a three pack of the Presidents of the United States with "Lady Bug, " Dune Buggy," and "Feather Pluck'n." These were mentioned in the PUSA's newsletter.

Been YouTubing the new songs. No Authority sounds good, straight forward punk, drums sound hard though, quite a quick pace to keep. I already knew BTTBAM (instrumental apparently!) and Underoath, so I'm looking forward to those, The Cab look like fags, but I think they have a song as DLC on RB! and it's pretty good. Bounce sounds like a poor man's Maroon 5 though. Terrible. I was disappointed that The Chevelles wasn't actually Chevelle >_> but Get it On sounds like straight forward garage rock, horrible vocals though.

In fact, fuck it, I'll put the YouTube links for the ones I found here so you can judge for yourselves.

- :o interesting bass parts!

Between the Buried and Me - "Prequel To The Sequel"

The Cab - "Bounce" - Awful!

Hollywood Undead - "Young" - Undead would've been ace, but lyrical content makes it impossible.

Kutless - "The Feeling" - Good old-school rock feel to this, should be fun. Christian too, apparently.

Lesley Roy - "I'm Gone, I'm Going" Kelly Clarkson rip-off by the sounds of it.

- Drums sound cool, if a little simple to start with.

Semi-Precious Weapons - "Magnetic Baby" - Fucking die now, cunt.

- Vocals remind me of someone, can't place who though. Not bad alt-rock/emo.

Underoath - "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures" - Wonderful, wonderful :D Certainly a breath of fresh air for the music genre, it'll be interesting to see how the handle vocals.

- I'm so not drumming on this one. Oh, and possible Saw IV spoilers in the video in case you care.

I've bolded the tracks I'll be playing regularly. I'll get them all because they're free like and I'll give the others a go, but I can't see me being interested in some of them at all.

DLC for 10/28 (as confirmed by IGN)

Siouxsie & the Banshees

"Hong Kong Gardens"

"Kiss Them For Me"

"Killing Jar"

All 160 points ($2), unknown if it'll be a pack, but probably.

Blink 182-Dammit

160 points ($)

Silversun Pickups

"Melatonin"

"Well Thought Out Twinkies"

All 160 points ($2)

Psychedelic Furs-"Pretty In Pink"

160 points ($2)

I have a friend who's been hounding me to check out the Banshees for a couple of years now... so I guess now's a good time to give in and give it a listen.

Dammit brings back memories of my youth and girls and simpler times... I can't wait to get that one.

That's not bad though... this Tuesday, at least one song... four if I enjoy Siouxsie... and then on November 4th, I'll get to pick and choose from the 20 Free DLC tracks (and avoid the 3 additional Presidents songs they're supposedly releasing as well.) I'm almost all caught up on what I wanted to download... I think I have about 9 songs left on my list, including Dammit, but not Siouxsie or the free DLC.

I haven't actually gotten any of the Nirvana songs though, but I'll pick some up when you wanna play next.

So yeah, get Damnit Ellis or Dragsy and I will stop playing Saints Row with you :shifty: