Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

I won't get it because Fallout Boy suck balls.

Well, quite.

I will just have to play it with NCA: alldawson edition!

You forget that he doesn't own the game.

And Fall Out Boy don't suck balls. The problem is that I Don't Care is one of the worst emo-pop songs I have ever heard, they have seriously lost their way since Cork Tree.

However, I will suffer through that, if you suffer through Dammit.

Since I see Ragbag playing it, I have to ask if the AC/DC Live Track Pack is worth the purchase. Just wondering how the actual game is and if there's anything cool besides achievement points and AC/DC tracks.

The tracks are all rather fun, and pretty tough to boot. The opening to Thunderstruck is reminiscent to Through the fire and the flames. It seems more like a concert, well considering that it's based off one and that the crowd noise is amped up. The achivements are meh since there's only 250 points to get and it's built off the Rock Band 1 engine which seems kind of like a downgrade, imo.

If you have 40 bucks lying around, I'd say get it and then just export them into rock band 2, as the disc itself isn't really worthwhile.

Next week's DLC is the Colour And The Shape album by the Foo Fighters containing the following tracks:

* "Doll"

* "Monkey Wrench"

* "Hey, Johnny Park!"

* "My Poor Brain"

* "Wind Up"

* "Up in Arms"

* "My Hero"

* "See You"

* "Enough Space"

* "February Stars"

* "Walking After You"

* "New Way Home"

I'm sure I'll end up getting a few of them, My Hero and Monkey Wrench especially.

Bah... you have to download all 20 of the free tracks at once. You can't pick and choose which ones you want. Hopefully you can still delete the individual ones that you don't want afterwards, otherwise I'm going to have at least 10 songs I really don't care for.

Yes they are.

I've downloaded mine already, and am picking up some extra stuff from the music store...

but I spent a minute to check, and you can't delete any of the 20 Free DLC songs without deleting all of them... which is lame. All Rock Band 1 and regular DLC tracks are removable, and I was hoping these would be too, since I went through and listened to all 20 on the net the other day, and only even remotely liked 8 of the songs.

Whatever though... at least it's free.

360- RB, RB2 and GH instruments are compatible with each other, so you can switch instruments or just buy games and not worry about instruments. GH:WT can detect if your using a GH or RB drumkit and make needed changes to its gameplay.

PS3- RB instruments are NOT guaranteed to work on GH, dunno about RB2 instruments. Sony is supposed to be working on the issue.