Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

I was thinking that, but the bonus tour has 12 songs on it, which would take me to 42/52 (Medium upwards is out of 67), so in theory I should have them on easy. Unless I have to do the whole bonus tour to get the extra ten (probably), or I need to use the other instruments.

EDIT - Poking around on trhe official forums, it appears I need to play until the 8th setlist on medium difficulty. Cunning Stunts.

Thanks anyway chaps.

Edited by timmayy Makabe

Yeah, if you're already familiar with these kind of games (which after playing GH3 like you said, you probably are) then Easy can be a waste of time. Might as well jump right into Medium.

I on the other hand was a complete novice so playing through Easy for a while helped me get used to the game. Then I kinda burnt myself out playing through almost the entire Medium tour (I was only aiming for Enter Sandman originally).

I notice the RB2 date for PS3 on Play has been changed to "To Be Announced". Anyone have any news? :(

I've tried medium, I can't cope with it. Three buttons = fine, four is too much for me to cope with! I'll have a bash on GH3 Medium, and if I improve hope my SKILLZ transfer over.

Is Rock Band 2 the same BTW? In that some songs can only be gotten via medium difficulty?

Edited by timmayy Makabe

Just keep practicing, you'll eventually get the hang of it. I never in a million years thought I would ever be able to play on Hard, now I can five star almost every song on Expert. Rock Band 1 is also the best one to practice on since it is probably the easiest of all the games.

Edited by Zero

2/10 DLC

The Fratellis - Creeping Up the Back Stairs

The Fratellis - Flathead

The Fratellis - Henrietta

All tracks are original master recordings.

These tracks will be $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) a piece, or $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points) for the full 3 pack.

As sick as I got of hearing that song, why on earth would they omit Chelsea Dagger? I can imagine that being quite fun to play. I may get Creepin'... because that was one of my favourite songs off the album, not too fussed about the other two. Kind of telling how poor a release it was when they don't use any tracks from the recent album.