Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Yeah, PS3.

I don't have a headset or anything already (thanks to my Fuck Online Gaming attitude), so I'd have to buy a new peripheral either way.

Searching for USB microphones on Amazon is a pain. I can never tell which of them are cheap shit and which aren't...

Edited by stokeriño

I really don't know much about microphones for PS3, but I'm sure that any USB microphone will work, as long as they look like this.

Logitech, or possibly even Singstar microphones should work just fine. Unless you're getting a fancy wireless microphone, they're all kinda crap.

Further edit: And when I say crap, I mean that they are just regular ordinary microphones.

Edited by Eddie Ruckus

My girl loves playing Bring Me to Life, which annoys me. So I return the favor by playing Jukebox Hero immediately after. It works out pretty well that way.

I really want Gaslight Anthem DLC.

I'll second that. The more songs I enjoy that I can play, the better.

This is true, but some songs it's not about the challenge, it's just for pure straight up fun.

Here's what's going to be coming out on 7/7 (the full list)

Green Day “21 Guns”

Green Day “East Jesus Nowhere”

Green Day “Know Your Enemy”

Behemoth “Conquer All”

Black Dahlia Murder “What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse”

Cannibal Corpse “Hammer Smashed Face”

God Forbid “Empire of the Gun”

Job for a Cowboy “Embedded”

Marilyn Manson “Disposable Teens”

Slayer “Black Magic”

Whitechapel “This Is Exile”

So we're getting both the Green Day pack and a Mayhem festival pack. The Mayhem pack will be about 1080 msp (which is a lot for a pack, I thought it'd be more like the Roadrunner pack) but hey we're getting Marilyn Manson and Slayer.

About goddamn time they put some Manson on one of these games.

Hell yes it is. I was actually expecting a pack from his new album, but that never was even rumored. I figured by now we would have at least been given a Manson Singles Pack or something... but, hey, at least we're getting this now.

and Behemoth? Fuck yeah.