Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

It's a party game. If you're willing to get absolutely pissed and attempt to play Rock Band... this is the game to play.

It's a healthy dose of shit songs, classic cheese and stuff too simple to release as plausable DLC (Even though The Passenger is badass)

Actually, that was my first impression... after going through the career mode it isn't THAT bad... just got that LEGO game charm that makes it tame but reasonably funny.

This game is Will Smith ¬_¬

Edited by The General

12/8 DLC

• Slipknot – “Duality”

• Slipknot – “Psychosocial”

• Slipknot – “Sulfur”

• Simon & Garfunkel – “I Am a Rock” +

• Simon & Garfunkel – “The Sounds of Silence” +

• Lights Resolve – “Dreaming of Love” * + (available on Xbox 360 and PS3 only)

(All tracks are original master recordings)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Slipknot Pack 01” aswell as individual tracks on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system, and asindividual tracks on Wii. Tracks marked with a “+” are also availablein the family-friendly LEGO® Rock Band Music Store.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Slipknot Pack 01”

$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

“*” Denotes a free track

---

Partial 12/15 DLC

The following songs will be available as Green Day Pack 02:

* Christian's Inferno

* Last of the American Girls

* ¡Viva La Gloria!

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Green Day Pack 02”

$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per track

So, as some of you may know, I recently ordered myself some instruments. Sadly, only 1st gen but whatever. Any precautions I should undertake before usage? Speaking of the drums specifically.

Also, is the microphone similar to a standard one, would it fit into a normal microphone stand or would I have to buy a 3rd party one that probably costs more than the game itself?

So, as some of you may know, I recently ordered myself some instruments. Sadly, only 1st gen but whatever. Any precautions I should undertake before usage? Speaking of the drums specifically.

Also, is the microphone similar to a standard one, would it fit into a normal microphone stand or would I have to buy a 3rd party one that probably costs more than the game itself?

Don't beat the shit out of your drums is usual precaution for those. Though some times the rock band 1 drums can be quite wonky and just stop working for no reason. The pedal as well is easier to break, though I've never had problems with my rock band 1 set miraculously.

I bought a regular mic stand and the rock band mic will fit fine into the holder.

Time to steal ragbag's gimmick:

Along with the Green Day songs (Christian's Inferno, Last of the American Girls and ¡Viva La Gloria! The last two are usable on Lego Rock Band) we have Kings & Queens and This Is War by 30 Seconds to Mars and Gives You Hell by All-American Rejects. All for the usual 160 MS Points/PSN$2/200 Wii points a piece.

I kind of like Kings & Queens sound, got a sort of epic feel to it like A&A but nothing about this song hooks me in. Haven't listened to This Is War. Gives You Hell is OK by itself but i'm not sure how good it will be for Rock Band. There doesn't seem to be a lot going on in terms of instruments.

Oh, and Rubber Soul for Beatles Rock Band as well. 1440/$13.50.

Available: December 22

Weezer Pack 03 (440/$5.50)*:

* "Beverly Hills" (160 / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)

* "Let It All Hang Out" (160 / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)

* "(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To" (160 / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)

Individual Tracks

* Limp Bizkit – "Build a Bridge" (160 / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)

* The Offspring – "A Lot Like Me" (160 / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)

* Yellowcard – "Ocean Avenue" (160 / 200 Wii Points / $1.99)

:w00t:

I like that the Weezer packs are getting progressively worse. Next time, "I'm Your Daddy" and "We Are All On Drugs!" What the fuck, release "Only In Dreams." Even if just for the guitarists.

Major artists announced for Rock Band Network:

• All That Remains – Three tracks from them, including the first song they recorded an acoustic version of (I’m assuming it’s “Forever In Your Hands”)
  • Evanescence
  • The Stills
  • Ministry – Tracks off of the first half of “The Last Sucker” album
  • The Shins
  • Flight of the Conchords
  • Nirvana

I know it's been known for a while, but now we have confirmation