Rockstar Games: The Warriors and Bully

Anothername

Bully is the most fun I've had with a game recently. It's rare for me to sit down and play through something almost non-stop, but I did with Bully. Fantastic game, not playing it is just wrong.

The Warriors is a blast, but you gotta have two players to really enjoy it.

Bully is great, it's like GTA: High School. The humour is brilliant, and it's such a blast to play. I've got a video on my phone from when my mate tried to kiss a guy for kicks. He did, and was so suprised and angry that he beat the shit out of the kid afterwards. Our reactions and comments always crack us up.

Not played Warriors, but I've not heard a bad word said about it.

The Warriors is one of my favorite games, it's an excellent beat em up for the PS2 console. It stays pretty true to the movie while adding in it's own fun quirks. The controls are pretty crisp, the graphics are solid (what you'd expect from Rockstar), and they manage to add an intriguing story onto the actual movie. I have to disagree with Zero and say that it's just as fun, if not more as a one player game. The multi player is fun, but I'm not a fan of the split screens, though it's a necessary evil in a sand box type of game.

The Warriors comes with my highest recommendation if you're looking for some brutal fun.

The Warriors is one of my favorite games, it's an excellent beat em up for the PS2 console. It stays pretty true to the movie while adding in it's own fun quirks. The controls are pretty crisp, the graphics are solid (what you'd expect from Rockstar), and they manage to add an intriguing story onto the actual movie. I have to disagree with Zero and say that it's just as fun, if not more as a one player game. The multi player is fun, but I'm not a fan of the split screens, though it's a necessary evil in a sand box type of game.

The Warriors comes with my highest recommendation if you're looking for some brutal fun.

I've played multiplayer many times, and it was quite a bit of fun. My friend and I had a great time beating the hell out of the Turnbull A.C.'s in their own bar.

The double team moves are especially brutal and a bit harder to pull off without the aid of a human player.

Still, I enjoy working solo best on that game.

Bully all the way. You can walk around the campus and do all kinds of fun stuff like doing a 360 with your bike, shooting at teachers and then running away, throwing snowballs at nerds, climb into the girls dorm and the list goes on. Even if you just do the missions it'll take you a pretty long time to complete the game, it's pretty long :) Buy it, you won't regret it.

Bully all the way. You can walk around the campus and do all kinds of fun stuff like doing a 360 with your bike, shooting at teachers and then running away, throwing snowballs at nerds, climb into the girls dorm and the list goes on. Even if you just do the missions it'll take you a pretty long time to complete the game, it's pretty long :) Buy it, you won't regret it.

The price thing is actually a plus point here, Warriors will be cheap anyway since it's pretty old and you'll be able to get it used but Bully, man that thing was dropping in price in the weeks following release. It's down to like £10 now, new. At that price you'd better have a good reason for not getting it. :P

For what it's worth if you spend any great amount of time on a GTA game or even just an R* game you can beat it in a month. It only took me a month to beat GTASA and VC and that's with about 75%-80% completed. Yeah, I have no life.

Playing a game alot and it still lasting a month IS NOT a short game for that style. Yeah for something like TOCA where there are millions of leagues then fine but story-wise a month is pretty decent.

And we sell Canis Canem Edit (Bully) for £12.99 or as part of the 2 games for £20 deal.