April Contest

Theme: Holiday Propaganda. The month of April is famous for Easter, so we'll be diving into a bit of Holiday fun. Create a propaganda poster for any holiday (Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas) targetting hatred or distrust towards another holiday.

Restrictions: None

Size: 400x600 (That's WidthxHeight, not the other way around)

DEADLINE: April 30th. Doesn't matter about timezones, you have plenty of time, there should be no late entries.

Below are some DO's and DONT'S.

DO...

...use a reliable host, as the contest will not be judged until after the deadline and any images that don't appear cannot be judged.

...link to your entry, 14-15 entries per page is going to slow this topic down a lot.

DON'T...

...enter more than once. You are however allowed to edit your entry up until March 31st and no later.

...ask to be a judge, please enter instead. Judges will be sorted out afterwards.

At first had a hard time coming up with something lol then I over heard my uncle talking about his past Turkey hunting experiences lol.. Now that I look at it seems a bit plain...

Images used:

Bunny

Gun

Turkey

here's my entry:

Support The Bunny

thanks AJ. Text has always been my downfall. I've been doing some reading and studying on different aspects of typo hoping it would help me improve lol so far not much change. I appreciate the comments though

Just over a week left and only one entry? I hope the last minute rush makes up for that :(

OK, first off, I know this is shit. I did this on some random program which name I can't remember a couple of weeks ago when I was in England. This was suppose to be the draft and then I would do the better version in Photoshop when I got back to NZ. But my PS has fucked up and thus I am now posting this justn for the sake of posting an entry. I don't expect to get good marks however.

Link

It's suppose to be for Christmas and anti Easter but meh. Fuck it :/

hahaha God Awful i fucken loves yours man, best yet hahaha.. yeah i dont like the rules and couldnt think of anythng for this month and since last months was shite for me i thought id give it a miss.. looking forwards to mays though

Alright, Norris shouldn't mind if I try and get this wrapped up.

I'll be one judge, Keith and Norris should be another two. We need another judge so if you fancy it, rate each graphic out of 10 and PM me your scores. Reasons aren't required.

You'll be getting my scores tonight AJ, thanks for snagging this :)

Just waiting for a score on one graphic that was missed. Although it won't make any difference to how the final scores look.

As soon as that happens I'll get the results up, and then I'll post this month's rules after. Co-incidentally, if anyone has any good ideas for rules, PM me.

Man, whoever didn't send that one score in really needs to hurry up >_>