EWB's Top 50 Women Part VI: The List.

ROC

Shannyn Sossamon for the win, although I don't like that photo. She's only hot with short hair, damn it!

The rest I'm fairly indifferent towards.

I did a charity auction thing with Myleene Klass a couple of years ago. Nice girl. That photo's rubbish, though.

So far, no huge complaints with the list. What's wrong with Maria? Yeah, she's a wrestling chick, but she's a gorgeous woman. If anything, I think we try too hard to exclude the Divas from this list sometimes. I'd have no arguments with Mickie James showing up either.

Shirley :wub: The perks of being a donator.

Scabbia is definitely way hotter in person.

And Milla, yay! I was worried she wouldn't make it since I didn't put her on my list, but she actually beat out my precious Shirley.

And that Megan Fox chick is hot, but she needs a sandwich. Extra mayo. Throw some bacon on there too.

And Fitzy saying he finds nothing hot about Asia Argento proves that some people are just wired (no pun intended Fitz) completely different when it comes to what turns us on.

Shannyn Sossamon for the win, although I don't like that photo. She's only hot with short hair, damn it!

The rest I'm fairly indifferent towards.

I did a charity auction thing with Myleene Klass a couple of years ago. Nice girl. That photo's rubbish, though.

Agreed. She seems to be one of those women who just look BETTER with short hair. (Y)

25hurley.jpg

25. Liz Hurley

Ringy: "I can't remmeber how Liz Hurley came to my attention. I do remember being aroused a lot and laughing at Hugh Grant for screwing that NGH hooker though. Though she's old enough to be Nerf's mother nowadays so I don't pay much attention anymore now that she's too old to bleed."

She's hot...and eww...

24aniston.jpg

24. Jennifer Aniston

Ringy: "LL and I agree. Circa 1995 Jennifer Aniston who kept wearing knee-length plaid skirts? Hot. Very hot. Lots of boners. So I will not complain and bask in the glory of the past."

HAHAHA, Ringy picked the pic everyone hated last year. This will be fun. :lol:

23bilson.jpg

23. Rachel Bilson

Ringy: "I remember watching the OC with a friend once and it was a Chrismukah episode in season one and he was all "she's so JAPy" (Jewish American Princess for you gentiles) and I was like "she's Philipino-Mexican or some shit" and he was all "ewww she's not hot". Fucking schizo tool. In any case, Bilson's been hot for a while. I was aroused by her in the early days of the OC, then she had dip in form though she ended her tenure on the OC in style, with a return to hotness peak. She was also about the only thing worth a shit in the Last Kiss which was emo-ass shit. Stick to Scrubs, Braff."

Don't diss Braff...I mean, yeah, totally hot.

22cobie2.jpg

22. Cobie Smulders

Ringy: "Cobie Smulders. I remember watching the very first episode of HIMYM and thinking she was hot. Then I went on the iMDB and was all where I have seen this chick until I realize she was the reporter on Tru Calling. And to this day, I dunno which is the real Cobie Smulders. Because Tru Calling Smulders looked like a 35 year old ex-stripper, though in HIMYM, there's no denying her hotness. That said, she looks INSANELY Canadian, Prairies style. So, you know, she reminds me of a lot of chicks around here."

HIMYM FTW. :)

21hannigan.jpg

21. Alyson Hannigan

Ringy: "She's got a place in any teenager who went through American Pie/Buffy back in the late 90s/early 00s and who isn't a fucking robot. Not my favourite but she'll always be there for band camp and nerdy Willow."

She's aight...but god, Ringy, you picked bad pics. >_>

I'd rather fuck a shaved bear than Hannigan. I'm being serious. I've seen hotter fat girls. SOOOO OVERRATED!!! By nerds mostly. No offense. Actually, yes, a lot of offense.

Edited by YI