Pokémon Colosseum

Benji

pokecol.gif

Welcome to the Official Extreme Warfare Battleground Pokémon League. Here you will be able to test you’re Pokémon mettle against other trainers of EWB to find out who is the better Pokémon battler. Under current situation the only games available for online battle are Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. Before you carry on, please red the rules…

Please Note

The rules are subject to change at any time, while the main thread will contained information on updates, it’s probably a good idea to take a refresher course every once in a while.

Signing Up To The Pokémon League

The only note on signing up is putting up your regular board name (please leave it somewhere in your signature if you ever change your name to make life easier for everyone) and your friend code. If you use more than one game you must sign them up SEPARATELY and will not be allowed to interact with yourself in the league.

Battle Rules of The Pokémon League

There are no specific rules for who you must face or if you have to fight regularly, you may make challenge to anyone, and if it is accepted you may fight. However, if you are a title holder you MUST defend the title at least once in the week or you become forfeit and will have 15 points deducted. Please remember, all challenges must go through the main thread to show the match has been agreed to by both parties as an official match. You may fight a maximum of three fights in a week (Monday to Sunday), this is in order to prevent a mass amount of wins forcing certain trainers to the top too fast.

Singles battles should always be 3 on 3 barring league sanctioned occasions. Doubles battles should always be 4 on 4 barring league sanctioned occasions. Usually matches without these rules will be given a definitive points guide beforehand, but these are the ‘EWB Rules’ for which we’ll be followed. If you feel like making your own rules before a battle, feel free to agree to it with your opponent (especially a level limit, it’s probably best not to challenge someone if you’re a significant amount of levels below them, although on Wi-Fi you do get the option to move levels to 50 or 100 to equal out battles), but the amount of Pokémon used is to be adhered to.

If two people argue about whom won, both will receive a ten point penalty automatically, so please, no lying, do it twice and you’ll be banned from singles competitions, three times and you’ll be banned from tag team matches.

Banned Pokémon and Items

The following Pokémon are not to be used in any competitive match unless agreed to. Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebii, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia, Phione, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus.

Each Pokémon on your team must hold a different item, (IE: No more than one Leftovers per team). In doubles battles each player may hold one of each item.

Points System

All new entries start at zero points. Loss and gain of points in singles battles is decided by the amount of Pokémon remaining, if the winner only had one Pokémon left after the battle, the winner gains one point and the loser loses one, so please keep track. Points in doubles battles are two points for a win and one for a loss in the tag league only. Occasionally tournaments will be held for a ‘boost’ in points. Title matches are always worth one extra point in their division.

Title Challenges

The World Title can only be challenged for by the top four trainers barring special circumstances. The Tag Team Titles can be challenged for by anyone at any time, although higher team ranking will mean you are priority challengers.

Rules last updated 29th April 2007

Now that’s out of the way, put your sign-up information here…

Name: Please put a name that we will recognise, if you change your name please leave your registered name somewhere in your signature.

Friend Code: This is the code you get when you go downstairs in a Pokémon center and talk to the ladies there. If you don’t know where to find yours it will be in your ‘Key Items’ pocket on the pal pad, which will be essential for storing other peoples friend codes to battle them.

Game: Diamond or Pearl

Edited by Benji O' Doom~!

Guest clintcasey

There are a lot of public Wifi's out there. McDonnalds has Wifi in a lot of their resturants now. Starbucks has had wifi for years now. You can always set up your own at home too. In fact if one of your Neighbors has a wifi chances are its not secure so you can probably sneak in and use it without them ever knowing or leaving your house.

Tell you what, seeing as I said we'd put it off, how about we just do 'pre-season friendlies' as a warm-up. I thought it'd be better to put the league into seasons anyway and this way we can just test out our 'mad skillz'.

Me and Kraigy pre-empted you and had a couple of battles last night. A single and a double, I beat him like 5-1 both times. He was a fair way below me in lvl's though so I expect him to give me a run for my money before long.