Official Halo 3 Beta Topic

abundant

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you Kraig, Fuck you >_>

:D *kisses Bungie*

I could have actually downloaded it DAYS ago as I had a code. But...I would have been killed. Or at least messaged to death. And I thought if I used my Crackdown disc to get the beta I could give my beta code to someone who was left out. Oh well.

Edited by Universal

Agreed, Numbahs.

See, this is why I give about a half a shit about Halo. Because these are the people I'll get to play with, fucking idiots that cry about a two hour wait for a fucking DEMO. Oh excuse me, "Beta." The same fucking tools that keep me from playing Gears of War online because I get tired of hearing "pwned NGH!"

because I get tired of hearing "pwned NGH!"

Sorry.

Yeah but when you do it, it sounds so cute.

It's one thing if it's you guys, that's funny. But when it's some complete stranger, guarded by the anonymity of the internet, agh. This is why online play will never replace the single player experience.

Edited by Zero

because I get tired of hearing "pwned NGH!"

Sorry.

Yeah but when you do it, it sounds so cute.

Oh, so you don't like it when I do it? :crying:

I don't think we've ever played together.

After having played a good 13 matches or so, I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised with it. I like it more than Halo 2. The level in the snow is fantastic for slayer games. I love running into one of the bases with a guy behind me and then turning around and lobbing a grenade as they past through the door/shield. One melee or a couple bursts from the rifle and they are toast after that.