Combat Zone Wrestling

Gabriel

Oh man. I know you haven't kept up with CZW for a while. But you're totally overestimating Nate Hatred. I mean, I liked (past tense DAMNIT :shifty:) Hatred, but minus Gage he was boring, and not great. And now he's really fat, and just plain awful. I mean as shitty as CZW currently is. They won't actually let him wrestle yet, he looks that bad.

As for the Chuck Taylor thing, I guess it was obvious, but then again Chuck's the kind of guy who can really 'sell himself', especially when he's heeling it up. So I wouldn't be surprised that if at the real life BOTB he returned and simply stole the show.

Edited by YI

Q and A with John Zandig

Q: With Sal Thomaselli winning the Junior Heavyweight Championship, what does the future hold for the Iron Saints?

A: As far as I'm aware, the Iron Saints, which are Sal and his brother Vito, are still looking torward getting a shot at the CZW Tag Team Titles. Sal has told me that he will defend the Junior Championship, but that it doesn't derail his intentions of holding tag team gold with his brother. It should be interesting to see Sal try to defend the belt while pursuing the tag team titles.

As for the next show, the Junior Title will not be on the line. Sal will be teaming with Vito against Niles Young and Derek Frazier for contendership to the Tag Team belts. The Iron Saints and Niles Young were all involved in the final of the Best of the Best.

-------------------------------------

Q: Speaking of which... Chuck Taylor... how long will he be staying with CZW?

A: Chucky will be staying with us for the forseeable future. He's a good young kid with a shit load of talent and a great personality. Chuck Taylor will be a mainstay at the CZW Arena, but he's going to be in for one hell of a test on this next show. Chuck is the one who drew the priviledge of wrestling two tournament matches. He'll face both Drake Younger and Nick Gage in singles matches.

Q: What about the third Thomaselli Brother, Brandon?

A: Brandon will have a hell of an opportunity at Boiling Over. I said last month that one of the champions in the tournament would be defending their belts at each show during the course of the tournament, and this month, it will be Nick Gage defending his Iron Man Championship against Brandon Thomaselli.

Q: Will Ruckus and Sabian be defending the Tag Team Titles at Boiling Over?

A: No. Ruckus will be facing Super Dragon in the first night of the tournament to crown a new World Champ, but in September, the BLKOUT will face the winner of the tag team match that I mentioned earlier.

Q: Is there any chance that we may see Eddie Kingston in CZW again?

A: Eddie Kingston is a selfish piece of shit. The only chance he has of ever wrestling in CZW again, is if I'm not involved with the promotion, and since it's my baby, Kingston may as well be fucking dead to us.

Q: Sonjay Dutt was reportedly supposed to be involved in next month's show, but there have been rumblings that TNA has pulled him from CZW. Any truth to that?

A: Unfortunately, this is true. Sonjay has a tremendous internet following, and we were hoping to have him booked for the next few months at least, but I guess TNA doesn't like what we got going on in the Combat Zone, and they've pulled him from our shows.

Q: Will we ever see Sonjay return to CZW again?

A: Oh, for sure. When the timing is right, and everything's lined up properly, you can expect to see him back. What happened here wasn't his fault, so there's no ill will held towards him by anyone here. Sonjay was supposed to be in a contenders match at the next show, but I think we managed to sort our shit out and grab a suitable replacement in Josh Abercrombie. He's a great young worker that we're hoping will catch on with the CZW Arena fans.

Q: Who will be the opponent for Abercrombie?

A: Opponents, actually. Josh Abercrombie will have to go through the former Champion Vortekz, and Tyler Black, who impressed the hell out of me at Best of the Best.

Q: Ultraviolent Underground Champion Brain Damage was absent last month. Will he be at Boiling Over?

A: Short answer: fuck yes. He may have had a shaky alliance with Maven Bentley, but Brain Damage is the future of Ultraviolence. He'll be defending his title against the two guys who won last month's Ultraviolent Tag Team match. So it's Damage defending against Danny Havoc and Mr Insanity.

Q: Speaking of Maven Bentley, you never made the announcement about him that you'd promised after Tournament of Death. What was that?

A: Maven has been fired. He will no longer be featured on CZW shows, because I've been meeting with the State Athletic Commission, and we've finally managed to get things going our way. No more fucking Peanut Head.

Q: Finally, are there any plans to run more than once a month?

A: Currently, it isn't financially viable for us to do that, so no, there are no plans. We're taking a small loss currently with the talents we've been trying to bring in, but are hoping that it will increase the fan base and DVD sales. So, a short term loss in hopes of a long term gain.

Round Robin Match

Ruckus Vs Super Dragon

Round Robin Match

Drake Younger Vs Chuck Taylor

Round Robin Match

Nick Gage Vs Chuck Taylor

Singles Match

Sabian Vs Julio Dinero

#1 Contenders Tag Team Match

The Iron Saints Vs Frazier and Young

Three Way Dance

CZW Ultraviolent Underground Championship

Brain Damage © Vs Danny Havoc Vs Toby Klein

#1 Contenders Three Way Dance

Tyler Black Vs Scotty Vortekz Vs Josh Abercrombie

Singles Match

CZW Iron Man Championship

Nick Gage © Vs Brandon Thomaselli

SuDrag over Ruckus - Tough call, but this is the Dragon's return and all.

Younger over Taylor - Do I dare bet against Chuck? Yeah, I do.

Taylor over Gage - But not twice I don't.

Wholio over Sabian - Dinero's got to redeem himself if he's going to stick around and Sabian's far from unbeatable.

TIS over Frazier & Young - The Saints will unlikely...ly, if not intentionally, become to focal point of this diary methinks... except Chuck.

Damage over Havoc/Klein - BD put up some impressive losses to Drake, he'll get those back.

Abercrombie over Black/Snortekz - Zandig mentioned him. BY NAME. Yeah, he's in for a push.

Gage over Brandon - No more gold for the Thomasellis just yet, though this could branch off into a six-man feud of sorts.

Cheech - will also appear. :)

Sucks about Sonjay, but you weren't going to do anything with him anyway I think.

Looking forward to the show.

Round Robin Match

Ruckus Vs Super Dragon

The return, cue the fanfare and the win.

Round Robin Match

This is tough, as it's the two guys you seem to really like. I had to go with Younger on this one because Taylor has another match on the card he can redeem himself with a win in, but Younger doesn't.

Round Robin Match

Because Chuck Taylor is God?

Singles Match

Sabian Vs Julio Dinero

If Frazier and Young didn't have the #1 Contenders match, I would say that Julio would win via interference. But, they have to match. So go Sabian.

To lead to some sort of dissension in the Thomaselli family down the road.

Three Way Dance

Is there any real reason for my pick here? No, but I'm attempting to not be a postwhore, so I'm writing filler for this slot.

Because this was the only guy I'd heard of before your diary.

Singles Match

He takes a hard loss to Taylor then doesn't have the stamina to finish off Brandy.

Here we go;

Round Robin Match

Ruckus Vs Super Dragon

Yeah, Dragon is returning. But Ruckus IS CZW at this point. Would be a good reward for him sticking by the company.

Round Robin Match

It was a tough one, ultimately I think this match could have been built up to something so much more. But Drake's more consistently at the top of the card.

Round Robin Match

Taylor MAY beat Drake, but I'd be INCREDIBLY surprised if he beat Gage. The first CZW Heavyweight Champion. Total CZW alumni. A guy with 2 (3 including tonight) CZW appearences under his belt is not going to beat him straight off.

Singles Match

Sabian Vs Julio Dinero

Again, I went with who really needs to be kept strong.

At first, I thought of grooming Sal/Sabian for the Jr Title, however Frazier/Young really need their blowoff match.

Three Way Dance

Just won it, could be a very strong champion.

Help build him up after his title defeat.

Singles Match

He's kind of lost something recently Gage, this helps solidify him as a total badass.

CZW Boiling Over

Saturday Week 2 of August

From the New Alhambra Arena in Philadelphia, PA

The DVD opens up with Vortekz standing in front of a white wall. He says that tonight, he has a three way dance for a shot at the belt that he lost last month. He says that he will do anything to win the belt back... anything.

The scene fades into another one, with Niles Young, Derek Frazier, Noel Harlow and Julio Dinero standing by a pop machine. A backstage hand walks by, and Julio tells her to buy him a pop. She looked confused, so he grabs her hand and runs it along his abs. She looked disgusted, but grabbed a dollar from her pocket and purchased a pepsi. She handed it to Julio, who said that it wasn't cold. She apologized, and then he handed it to Frazier, who gave it to Niles, who passed it to his fiance, Noel. They all agreed it wasn't cold, so Noel slapped the woman and told her to go get a colder one. Niles then says that tonight, Julio is going to beat Sabian, and they're going to earn their shot at the Tag belts. Derek says that Dinero was a good investment, and all seemed to agree.

Singles Match

Sabian w/ Robbie Mireno Vs Julio Dinero w/ Noel Harlow

-Sabian started the match with a flurry of offense, taking it to the hired gun of Derek Frazier and Niles Young. Sabian controlled with some Arm Drags leading into an Armbar, but Dinero powered out of it. The Black Jesus connected with a Snap Suplex and a standing Double Stomp, but Julio caught him with a low blow and a DDT for a two count. Dinero got up and grabbed the arms of his opponent, pulling back and wrenching on the shoulders. Sabian tried to power out of it, but Julio used his strength to keep the hold applied. The International Superstud got a little too cocky though, as he let up on the pressure just enough for Sabian to flip out of it with a Dropkick to the chest. Julio charged with a Clothesline, but Sabian ducked under and hit a Dropkick to the knee, sending Dinero face first into the canvas.

Sabian rolled him up for a two count, but Julio got up to his feet quickly. Dinero blocked a Lariat, and caught Sabian with a big boot to the face. Julio called for a chair, and Noel slid him one. Primo Robbie Mireno got up onto the apron though and caught Julio's attention. Dinero swung the chair at him, but he dropped to the floor. Sabian rolled Julio up or a one count. Dinero popped up, but Sabian had the chair and drove it into his midsection. The Black Jesus then cracked it across his back and dropped it on the mat, but as he came off the ropes, Sabian was caught out of nowhere with the Crushin' Legsweep. Sabian's head hit the legs of the chair, and he could not kick out, giving Julio Dinero the victory.

Three Way Dance

Winner Gets a Junior Heavyweight Title Shot

Josh Abercrombie Vs Scotty Vortekz Vs Tyler Black

-This match started off fast, with Abercrombie giving Black a Hip Toss, and then walking into an Arm Drag from Vortekz, who got up and ate a Dropkick courtesy of Tyler Black. The crowd applauded the three men, but Vortekz tackled Black down to the mat and began dropping punches like raindrops. Vortekz got up, but took a kick to the gut from Abercrombie, who then hit the ropes. Vortekz dropped down to his stomach though, and then Leapfrogged over the Trendsetter. Josh was taken out with a Lariat from Tyler Black, who then hit the ropes. Vortekz telegraphed it though, a bit too early as he ducked his head and Tyler Black executed a Sunset Flip for a two count. The former Junior Heavyweight Champion slid out of the ring as Abercrombie and Black exchanged forearms.

Abercrombie sent Black into the ropes with an Irish Whip, but Tyler ducked under a Clothesline and hit a Suicide Dive on Vortekz on the floor. Abercrombie ran around the ring in circles, and then slid to the outside and took Black down with a Clothesline. Josh strutted his stuff on the outside, and then sent Vortekz back into the ring. Josh followed him in and connected with a Legdrop. Before making the cover, Abercrombie stroked his moustache, and that cost him, as Vortekz kicked out at one. Josh stood up, but received a Springboard Dropkick from Tyler Black. Black couldn't cover though, as Josh rolled out of the ring. Tyler set up for the Small Package Driver on Vortekz, but Scotty fought out of it and hit a Backdrop Driver for a two count. Vortekz then went up top and waited for Abercrombie to get up.

Vortekz came off the top rope with a Somersault Plancha onto Josh, but the former champion got the worst of it as his head hit the floor pretty hard. Josh climbed up onto the ring apron, and crawled into the ring. Tyler Black took advantage with a big Bodyslam, but went up top and missed a Flying Elbowdrop as Abercrombie rolled out of the way. Josh connected with a Leg Lariat, but was slow in getting up. Abercrombie sat on the top rope, waiting for Black to stand for the Taliban Backpack, but as he was delivering the move, Vortekz had opened a bag of thumbtacks and slid them underneath. Josh connected with the move, but rolled out of the ring screaming with tacks in his back. Vortekz then took advantage and covered Tyler Black for the three count.

The Grim Reefer came out to the ring and grabbed a mic. He said that he knows that Cheech was scheduled to be on the card, but he wasn't. He then said that Cheech isn't in the back, and since he wasn't there, he wants Cheech's spot on the card. "Voodoo" by Godsmack hit on the PA system and Reefer was taken aback slightly as NATE HATRED made his way out, but Reefer regained his composure quickly.

Singles Match

Grim Reefer Vs Nate Hatred

-Reefer caught Hatred off guard with a Plancha over the top rope. Reefer pounded away with rights and lefts, pulling the Slipknot hoodie up and over Hatred's head, hockey-style, driving rights into the jaw of his opponent. Nate shoved him off though, removed his hoodie, and caught a running Grim Reefer with a Spinebuster onto the hard floor of the New Alhambra Arena. Hatred rolled Reefer into the ring, and then grabbed a steel chair. Nate slid into the ring, but Reefer caught him with a Double Ax Handle to the back. Reefer pulled him up and went for a Suplex, but Hatred blocked and then reversed it, picking him up and then tossing him forward, face first to the mat. Hatred grabbed the chair and blasted Reefer in the head with it. Nate then looked to the crowd, who cheered, and asked if he should hit him again.

No question about it, the crowd wanted more violence, and Hatred delivered another devastating chairshot to Reefer's head. Grim Reefer couldn't get up, so Hatred lifted him up, sized him up, and then knocked him clean the fuck out with a Decapitator Lariat. Hatred then made the pin with one foot on his opponent.

Three Way Dance

Winner Gets a Spot in the Main Event

Necro Butcher Vs Sexxxy Eddy Vs Mitch Ryder

-Mitch Ryder opened the match by trying to appeal to Eddy, claiming that they would fare much better if they teamed up against the Necro Butcher. Eddy agreed, and the two men went to work on Necro, but the Butcher fired back at both men with right hands. Ryder caught him with a kick to the groin, and then they Clotheslined him up and over the top rope. Mitch caught Eddy with a poke to the eyes, and then sent him into the ropes with an Irish Whip. Ryder tried a Leapfrog, but Eddy caught him in the groin with a Dropkick. The Marvelous One rolled to the outside, and right into the arms of Necro Butcher, who lifted him up and dropped him crotch first along the guardrail. The Necro Butcher followed up with a few right hands to the jaw of Mitch Ryder.

Eddy came flying out of the ring with a Suicide Dive, hitting Butcher head on, and sending both men hard into Mitch Ryder, who crashed to the floor on the opposite side of the railing. Eddy went for an Irish Whip, but Butcher reversed it and sent him into the guardrail hard. Mitch Ryder then hit a running knee to the back of Eddy's head, but as he came back over the railing, ate a chairshot from Necro. With the match back in the ring, Necro seemed to be trying to for a Powerbomb, but Eddy fought it off and rolled him up for a two count. Eddy got back up to his feet and ran into a Clothesline from Mitch Ryder, who followed up with one on Necro, but the Butcher shook it off and leveled Ryder with one of his own. Eddy charged at Necro, but received a Back Body Drop, which would send him into a Senton on top of Ryder.

The ref counted to two, but Butcher pulled Eddy off and shoved him out of the ring. Necro then pulled Ryder up to his feet and connected with the Tiger Bomb. Necro pinned, and Eddy broke up the pin, but referee Dee Edwards' hand came down for the three anyways, as he awarded the match to Necro Butcher. Eddy was pissed, but Edwards stood by his decision.

Singles Match

-Gage tried to start the match by throwing a right hand, but Brandon backed off and demanded that they have a "wrestling match". Brandon took the champion down with a Headlock Takeover, but Gage used his legs to pull the head of Brandon down and escape the hold. Thomaselli shot in, but Gage took him down with a Headlock of his own. Nick turned it into a Waistlock and pulled Brandon back up to his feet. Gage tried for a Suplex, but Thomaselli blocked it and then reversed with a go behind. Brandon tried for a German, but Gage blocked it, so the Impact Bully let go and hit a vicious Knife Edged Chop to the back of his opponent. Gage stepped forward in pain, but Brandon did not give him any breathing room, as he connected with a beautiful German Suplex.

Gage was quickly back on the offensive, as he knocked Thomaselli down with a Roaring Forearm. Gage caught Brandon with some kicks to the face, followed by a running knee strike for a two count. Gage called for the Hardcore Drop, but Brandon blocked it and hit a Golden Gate Swing for a surprise two count. Brandon went up to the second turnbuckle and waited for Gage to get up... Brandon jumped off with a big time DDT on the defending champion, but once again, only got a two count. Brandon yelled out for the McGillicutty, but Gage caught him with an Uppercut to the throat. Brandon stumbled backwards, and the Future of Hardcore hit the ropes and came off with a huge running Boot to the face. Gage's boot hit Brandon in the face harder than a Z-Barr match bombs. Thomaselli barely managed to get his shoulder up after two.

The Impact Bully made his way to his feet and exchanged punches with the Iron Man Champion, but Gage got the better of the exchange, allowing him to hit a Backdrop Driver for a two count. Brandon fought his way back up, only to find himself on the receiving end of a Hardcore Drop. Gage covered, but surprisingly only received a two count. The reigning champ then pulled his opponent back up to his feet, and then delivered the Chokebreaker for the win.

Three Way Dance

-Havoc and Klein earned this match last month by defeating Mitch Ryder and DJ Hyde in an Ultraviolent Tag Team match, but all bets were off on this night, as Havoc and Klein fought each other tooth and nail. Klein dumped Havoc on his head with an Exploder Suplex, and then barked the crowd into a frenzy as Brain Damage pointed at Mr Insanity. Klein went nose to nose with Brain Damage, and threw the first punch, which fired up the champion, who knocked Klein on his ass with one punch. Toby got back up and threw another of his own, but again, Damage knocked him down with a single punch. With Klein on hands and knees, Danny Havoc used Toby's back as a launching pad to send himself at Damage. The two men fell through the ropes, and Havoc grabbed a barbed wire chair on the floor.

Brain Damage walked into a chairshot that busted him open. Damage stopped, felt the blood on his forehead, and then walked right into two more big chairshots. The champion was still standing, but that wouldn't last long as Toby Klein came sailing over the top rope with a Plancha onto the big man. Havoc grabbed some loose barbed wire and went to work on Damage, grating away at the champion's face. The fight made its' way back into the ring, but not before Toby Klein had set up a pane of glass between two steel chairs, and Brain Damage had turned the tides on Danny Havoc, having wrapped some barbed wire around Havoc's stomach, and using it as a leash, pulling and tossing the much smaller man around, cutting up his midsection and lower back.

Brain Damage, keeping Havoc wrapped in wire, set up a table, and then Suplexed the kid through it. Toby Klein yelled at Damage while he was spreading out thumbtacks, and the champion's attention was grabbed. Damage slid into the ring and clubbed Toby in the face with a forearm shot. Brain Damage blocked a punch from Klein, held his hand open, and then thrust it down into the thumbtacks. Klein screamed, and Damage grabbed his head, and drove his face into the tacks. Brain Damage then pulled him up and hit the Package Piledriver onto the tacks and covered, but only got a two count. Damage placed Klein on the glass between the chairs, but didn't see Danny Havoc behind him climbing the ropes.

Mr Insanity held Damage's head down so that he couldn't get out of the way, and Havoc came off the top with a Backsplash on Brain Damage, that sent him face first through the glass and Toby Klein. The champion rolled into the middle of the ring holding his face, and Havoc climbed on top of Toby Klein to make the pinfall and score the huge upset victory.

Tag Team Match

Winners Get a Tag Team Title Shot

Iron Saints Vs Frazier and Young w/ Noel Harlow

-Niles Young started the match out for his team, but after slapping Sal in the face at the start of the match, went on the defensive for some time, as Sal creamed him with a huge Elbow, and then tagged out to Vito, who took Niles down with a Dragon Screw Legwhip, and then dropped an Elbow on the knee. Vito made the tag to Sal while he had hold of the knee of Young, and Sal came in and stomped on the knee. The Thomaselli's continued to work over the knee of The Anomaly, but Niles raked the eyes of Vito, allowing himself to make the tag to Derek Frazier. "Pure Impact" Derek Frazier came in fast and hard, knocking Vito down with a Double Chop, and then hitting a Dropkick that knocked Salvatore off the ring apron.

Frazier grabbed hold of Vito's left arm and wrenched back on it with an Armbar variation, but he wasn't looking for the submission. Frazier instead singled out the fingers of Vito, pulling back hard on them, seemingly trying to break the fingers. Sal came in and broke it up with a kick to the face of Frazier, but Vito couldn't get to his corner before Frazier was back on top of him. Derek with a Suplex, which allowed him to tag in a fresh Niles Young. Niles continued to favor his knee, but put the boots to Vito. Niles whipped Vito into the ropes, but the eldest of the Thomaselli's reversed a slam attempt into a Headscissors. Vito crawled to his corner, but Young caught him in the small of the back with an Elbowdrop to stop him from making the tag.

Niles pulled Vito in the middle of the ring, but then posed, allowing Vito to hit a Drop Toe Hold and turn it into an STF. Vito didn't have much on the move, but it was enough to call Frazier back into the ring to break the hold. The ref forced Frazier out of the ring. Meanwhile, Niles tried for a Suplex, only to have it reversed into a Small Package. Two count for Vito, and Niles shoved him off right into his partner. Sal came in and connected with a DDT for another two count, but Young used an Eye Rake to allow himself to make the tag to Derek Frazier. Frazier and Sal exchanged Arm Drags, but Sal took advantage by faking an Arm Drag and kicking Frazier in the groin. Sal sent Derek to the outside, and then thought about a Dive, but instead just took a breather in the ring.

Frazier charged back in, but Sal took him down with a Drop Toe Hold. Niles Young charged in and nailed Sal in the head with an Elbow, but Vito took out Young's knee with a Chop Block, and Niles had to slide to the outside and get assistance from Noel. Sal hit a modified Cradle Piledriver, where he hooked the arm of Frazier between his legs. Sal then tagged in Vito and the two connected with the Californication for the three count.

John Zandig made his way out to the ring after the last match, and he grabbed a microphone. He didn't look very happy, and he was quick to point out why. Zandig says that the earlier three way that Necro Butcher won was not supposed to happen tonight... but three of the five men scheduled for the Round Robin tournament decided that they had better things to do on this night. Zandig said that he was pissed off about it, but that he thinks, under the circumstances, they've put on a hell of a show. John thanked Super Dragon and Nick Gage for fulfilling their commitment to CZW, and then said that he wasn't going to fire anyone...but punishments would be handed out.

Zandig addressed Ruckus first, saying that he would not receive a shot at the World Title until John forgot about what happened tonight...so probably not for a long ass time. Next, not only would Ruckus and Sabian be putting the belts on the line against the Iron Saints next month... but they'd be doing it in a TLC match, with the belts hanging from the ceiling... and there would be a third, mystery team involved in the match as well. Zandig promised that Ruckus would be without any gold after next month's show.

The Boss then called out Greg Excellent, who came sprinting to the ring...and by sprinting, we mean he gingerly made his way to the ring, watching all around him to make sure he wouldn't be attacked. Excellent got up into the ring and Zandig asked him if he wanted a match tonight. Greg said that he did, and Zandig said that was good, because he's going to give him an opportunity to earn some title shots. Not just one shot, but four. Excellent's interest was piqued. Zandig then said that the winner of the next match will get matches in the future for either the Heavyweight or Junior Title, depending on their weight, the Iron Man, the UVU, AND the Tag Team Titles. Excellent shook Zandig's hand and asked for his opponent.

Zandig proceeded to introduce nine other men, saying that this would be a battle royal, with the last two men only being able to pin or submit the other. Greg's face turned to a look of worry, and the match was on.

10 Man Battle Royal

Winner Gets 4 Future Title Shots

Greg Excellent Vs Ryan McBride Vs Drew Gulak Vs Andy Sumner Vs CJ O'Doyle Vs Azrieal Vs DJ Hyde Vs CJ Otis Vs Javi-Air Vs JC Ryder

-It didnt' take long to see an elimination, as less than a minute into the match, Greg Excellent accidentally eliminated JC Ryder when the New Jersey All-Star was trying to dump "The Irish Lionheart" CJ O'Doyle. Excellent went to help, but somehow managed to accidentally send Ryder over the top instead. O'Doyle fired away on Excellent with rights and lefts, but while trying to send him into the ropes, Greg reversed an Irish Whip and sent O'Doyle right into a Back Body Drop from CJ Otis that sent him to the outside. Team AnDrew double teamed on Excellent, but putting the large man on his ass in the corner would not eliminate him from this match. Javi-Air and Azrieal exchanged Arm Drags in the middle of the ring, and Javi ended up walking into a Hip Toss from DJ Hyde that sent him to the outside.

Hyde continued his assault by taking out Azrieal with a Lariat, and then single-handedly dumping both members of Team AnDrew over the top rope. Excellent offered to shake the hand of DJ Hyde, and while the former Iron Man Champion was distracted, he was dumped to the outside by CJ Otis and Azrieal. Hyde was pissed off on the outside of the ring, but officials ushered him to the back while Otis and Azrieal sent Excellent into the turnbuckle. Ryan McBride, who had been quiet up until this point in the match, caught all three men with a running Stinger Splash into the corner. McBride tried for another one, but Otis was ready for it and redirected the youngster up and over the top rope. Down to the final three men, and it was Azrieal, CJ Otis and very surprisingly, Greg Excellent.

All three men moved into the center of the ring and stared each other down. Otis and Azrieal threw punches at each other at exactly the same time, and Excellent dropped to his back, screaming like a girl. This served as a distraction for Otis, and Azrieal took advantage, connecting with an Enziguri that sent CJ over the top rope. This brought it down to a regular match now, between Azrieal and Greg Excellent. GE went for a few quick pins, but Azrieal rolled up out of a School Boy and planted a Dropkick right into the face of Excellent. The Good Guy tried to get his opponent up into a Fireman's Carry, but Greg Excellent was just too heavy. GE hit a Back Suplex, but only got a two count. Excellent tried for a Screaming Lariat, but Azrieal kicked his arm away and hit a Superkick for the three count and the win.

The Boss came back out, and Zandig congratulated Azrieal on his win, saying that the Junior and Tag team belts are off limits next month. Azrieal said that was fine, and he'd take his Iron Man Title match next month. Zandig shook his hand, and it was signed. Onto more pressing news, according to Zandig... Drake Younger and Chuck Taylor would not go un-punished for stiffing CZW this month. You don't fuck with CZW, and Zandig said that they will be forced to team up next month in an Ultraviolent Tag Team match against two men who have bled CZW longer than Younger and Taylor have been wrestling. Chuck Taylor and Drake Younger will face the team of JOHN ZANDIG himself, and his partner, NATE HATRED.

In a DVD only segment, Robbie Mireno and Sabian are in the back. Sabian is changing into his street clothes, and Mireno takes off his aviators. Primo Robbie Mireno yells about how they haven't heard from Ruckus in a week. Sabian says that this isn't how the BLKOUT rolls, and he's a little bit pissed off. The two men calmed down, and Sabian said that it didn't matter... next month, TLC... he and Ruckus walk in with the belts, and they walk out with them.

Then we get a DVD only segment of Sexxxy Eddy walking out to his car. Eddy is pissed about what went down earlier in the night, and says that when he comes back to CZW, he's going to come hard, and he's coming in your face!

Three Way Dance

CZW World Heavyweight Championship

Necro Butcher Vs Nick Gage Vs Super Dragon

-Dragon was still showing a little bit of extra weight from his time off, but had slimmed down some, and did not take part in a pre-match handshake. Butcher and Gage shook hands, but Dragon gave them both the finger, and then slapped each of them. Gage dropped Dragon with a right hand, and the Southern Californian got back up and walked into a right hand from Necro, and then took a Double Suplex from both men. With Dragon down, Butcher and Gage turned their attention to each other, as they dropped bombs on each other in the form of hard right hands. Butcher sent Gage to the mat with a Bodyslam, but the Future of Hardcore was quick to his feet, where he would try to return the favor. Necro blocked the Slam attempt, and Super Dragon clubbed Gage in the back of the head with a Forearm.

Dragon dropped Gage on his head with a Backdrop Driver, but Gage was back up and charged with a Lariat. Dragon ducked it and Gage nailed Necro. Butcher went down, but climbed back up to his feet and kicked Gage in the head. Dragon and Necro then hit a Double Clothesline to put all three men down and on the mat. Necro received a Clothesline from Gage that sent him to the outside. Gage and Dragon exchanged shots in the middle of the ring, and Dragon came out on top with a hard backfist to the face. Dragon set up for a Pumphandle maneuver, but Nick Gage blocked it and connected with a Hip Toss. The Necro Butcher slid back into the ring with a barbed wire board in tow. Necro charged with the board in his hands and squashed both men into the corner. Butcher dropped the board, and then punched Gage in the face.

Super Dragon blocked a Necro punch, and slapped the taste out of his mouth, kicked him in the gut, and then booted him in the head. Gage dropped Super Dragon with a Back Suplex, and then connected with the Facewash Bootscrape on Necro in the corner. All three men went back and forth with Forearm shots. Necro came out on top and set up for the Tiger Bomb, but Dragon blocked it, allowing Nick Gage to come from behind with a big Ace Crusher onto the barbed wire board. Gage couldn't cover though, and he ran into a Supernatural Driver courtesy of Super Dragon. Two count on the pin, and Dragon was pissed. He grabbed the legs of Nick Gage and set up. The fans exploded as Dragon pulled back on the arms of Gage, and then drove his face hard into the mat with the Curb Stomp.

Dragon turned his attention to Necro Butcher, just in time to duck under a big right hand. Dragon grabbed the waist of the Butcher and dropped him on his head with a Backdrop Driver. Necro got up to his feet, wobbly. Necro caught Dragon with a Lariat, and then ran into Gage, who set up for the Chokebreaker. Gage tried to get him up, but Necro blocked it, hit a kick to the gut, and connected with the Tiger Bomb! The fans exploded as the ref's hand came down, once...twice... but not for a third time as Super Dragon kicked Necro in the back of the head to break the pin. Dragon then positioned the barbed wire board, and muscled Necro up onto his shoulders for the Psycho Driver onto the wire. Dragon covered, picked up the three count, and has become the new CZW World Heavyweight Champion.

Quick Results

01. Julio Dinero d. Sabian (7:48) via Crushin' Legsweep after interference from Frazier and Young. (D)

02. Scotty Vortekz d. Tyler Black and Josh Abercrombie (11:36) via pinfall to win a shot at the CZW Junior Heavyweight Championship. (D+)

03. Nate Hatred d. Grim Reefer (6:33) via Decapitator. (D-)

04. Necro Butcher d. Sexxxy Eddy and Mitch Ryder (11:57) via Tiger Bomb to win a spot in the main event. ©

05. Nick Gage © d. Brandon Thomaselli (13:42) via Chokebreaker to retain the CZW Iron Man Championship. (D+)

06. Danny Havoc d. Brain Damage © and Toby Klein (13:43) via Backsplash to win the CZW Ultraviolent Underground Championship. (C-)

07. Iron Saints d. Frazier and Young (17:08) via Californication to win a shot at the CZW Tag Team Championships. (C-)

08. Azrieal d. DJ Hyde, Ryan McBride, Drew Gulak, CJ Otis, Greg Excellent, Andy Sumner, Javi-Air, JC Ryder and CJ O'Doyle (21:55) in a battle royal. (D+)

09. Super Dragon d. Necro Butcher and Nick Gage (17:56) via Psycho Driver to win the CZW World Heavyweight Championship. (C+)

Hahahaha, that show is SOOOO CZW. I love it, it's just totally clusterfucked. I threw a wrench in your Brain Damage plans, which just further added to the absolute 'shambles' that this show was. The whole round-robin format which had been bigged up, thrown into total shambles. Putting the belt on Dragon, even if it's just a short time thing was definately the way to go, he was the returning guy, so it would have been a big time pop. Yes, Necro winning his first Heavyweight Championship would have been huge, and would have been over as well, however if that's going to happen, it is something that really should be built up (Which I was planning on doing with a feud with AmDrag in my CZW TEW game, but Necro died. :shifty:)

Oh man, this is where TEW is so superior to EWR. The wrenches that are thrown in your gears are cringe worthy/amazing at the same time. I really cannot wait for the fall out from this. Another highly realistic CZW, shambles (but somewhat redeemed) of a show.

Edited by YI

I don't play TEW so I have no idea what could've caused this, but it's effectively put me off from ever doing a TEW diary. Man, the whole round-robin concept got flushed. Kudos on booking your way around it, but I'm sorry to see the entire concept go up in smoke because of a few, or even many, "no-shows", whatever the TEW equivalent of that is.

Can't complain too much I suppose. I went three for five and got a good ol' Nate squash :) plus Nate & Zandig/Younger & Taylor scheduled, with the golden boys in the doghouse. Doesn't mean you won't still put them over though. The Azrieal thing really came out of nowhere though and the four title shot thing seems a bit much, especially considering who was in that match. Again, can't fault you for wanting to push the undercarders.

Good show amidst what I'd consider quite sizable odds. Better luck with the next one.

I don't play TEW so I have no idea what could've caused this, but it's effectively put me off from ever doing a TEW diary. Man, the whole round-robin concept got flushed. Kudos on booking your way around it, but I'm sorry to see the entire concept go up in smoke because of a few, or even many, "no-shows", whatever the TEW equivalent of that is.

Can't complain too much I suppose. I went three for five and got a good ol' Nate squash :) plus Nate & Zandig/Younger & Taylor scheduled, with the golden boys in the doghouse. Doesn't mean you won't still put them over though. The Azrieal thing really came out of nowhere though and the four title shot thing seems a bit much, especially considering who was in that match. Again, can't fault you for wanting to push the undercarders.

Good show amidst what I'd consider quite sizable odds. Better luck with the next one.

It's a result of wrestlers having higher priorities in terms of the promotions they work. For instance, if Chuck Taylor works CZW and ROH and both have a show on the same day in TEW, ROH is larger and thus the higher priority so Taylor would work ROH and you'd get a notice on the booking screen if you were booking CZW that Chuck Taylor's unavailable for the show because he's working elsewhere tonight.

The Q & A didn't go over the way I'd planned it to. Perhaps I haven't built up the readership enough to get away with something like that, or maybe I just didn't like the way it turned out after I'd written it...I don't know. Either way, there will be more Q & A sessions with John Zandig in the future. We're looking at a long wait though until the next one, as current plans put the Q & A around January. The point is, the upcoming cards will be announced like this as of now, in a rather straight forward, broken kayfabed way. Fuck kayfabe.

The CZW Tag Team Titles will be defended in a Three Way TLC match. This match was supposed to be a straight tag team match with BLKOUT against the Iron Saints, but Ruckus failed to show up last month, and as punishment, Zandig announced that it would be a TLC match, and there would be a mystery team. Will I tell you who the mystery team is? No. You'll have to read to find out what amazing team we've chosen for this spot.

So, we've got another tag team match too... an Ultraviolent Tag Team match, which also, coincidentally, was also brought about because of two people no-showing last month. Chuck Taylor and Drake Younger failed to show up last month for the start of what was supposed to be a round robin tournament for the World Title. Shitty for them, because we gave it away in an excellent Three Way Dance where Super Dragon beat the Necro Butcher and Nick Gage to win the coveted prize for a second time. As punishment for fucking up our plans, Taylor and Younger are being forced to team up against Zandig and his chosen partner, Nate motherfucking Hatred. So, who will survive, and what will be left of them?

So, as a by-product of our format for last month's show being tossed out the proverbial window, Azrieal won a 10 man battle royal to earn a shot at four different titles. The Junior Champion, Sal Thomaselli is scheduled for the TLC match, where the Tag Team Titles are also busy. Azrieal, not being known to have Ultraviolent tendancies, has decided to go the route of challenging for the Iron Man Title at Expect the Unexpected 2007.

Speaking of the Ultraviolent Championship... we were speaking about it, right? Whatever... the new Champion...yes, new Champion...thanks YI, you asshole... Danny Havoc, will be defending the belt against the two men he fought last month, Toby Klein and the former Champ Brain Damage. Does that sound good? I can make it sound better. There's a fourth man. Necro Butcher. Sound good? Great.

Super Dragon, our bad ass new Champion, has issued an open challenge by way of video. By that, I mean, he sent us a video of the doll from SAW talking, and had someone (probably Excalibur) had dubbed over the tape, issuing a challenge for anyone from planet Earth to take on Dragon. It was strictly mentioned that no Transformers would be allowed.

What else do we got? Uh, Team AnDrew against Derek Frazier and Niles Young... and lastly, Brandon Thomaselli taking on Julio Dinero. I originally booked it as a six man tag, but Brandon pulled me aside at the strippers and told me he didn't want to team with those fags. So I split it into two separate matches, and poof, there's our card for Expect the Unexpected. Like last month though, you can bet that it's going to live up to its' name, and there will probably be a match or two added the night of the event.

CZW Expect the Unexpected 2007

Saturday Week 2 of September

New Alhambra Arena in Philadelphia, PA

TLC Match

CZW Tag Team Championships

BLKOUT © Vs Iron Saints Vs x

You've been pushing the Saints pretty big, but I still think they've got a ways to go before they can hold the belts. Besides, Sal's got a belt, and I dont think you want to pull the multiple belt-holder bit too soon. Ruckus and Sabian are destined for better things, so I give my vote to the new guys.

Ultraviolent Tag Team Match

Drake Younger and Chuck Taylor Vs John Zandig and Nate Hatred

Younger drops Zandig on his head. Over and over and over. I like Hatred, but Younger is going to have to be a big part of CZW and giving him a win over Zandig puts a feud opportunity out there and gives him a good sized push.

Singles Match

Nick Gage © Vs Azrieal

Fuck Angeldust. That is all.

Singles Match

Super Dragon © Vs x

How can you bet against the baddest Dragon in all of Dragon-dom? Even if Dragon ends up being a short-term champ, he's still fucking awesome and doesnt deserve to lose the belt in his first defense.

Four Way Dance

Danny Havoc © Vs Necro Butcher Vs Brain Damage Vs Toby Klein

I'd love to see C-MIL fuck with your plans and have Havoc lose the belt to Klein or Necro. But it makes sense to put the belt back on Damage since he just won it recently and you probably had plans for him holding it. Based on those assumptions, I'm going to say that you keep the belt on Havoc.

Tag Team Match

Team AnDrew Vs Frazier and Young

Could use a win to give them another reason to brag.

Singles Match

Brandon Thomaselli Vs Julio Dinero

So far, Julio hasn't panned out the way Niles has wanted him to. I'd love to see this continue and see where it goes.

• 5 weeks later...

CZW Expect the Unexpected 2007

Saturday Week 2 of September

From the New Alhambra Arena in Philadelphia, PA

-The DVD opened up with a Jon Dahmer promo. Dahmer said that tonight, he was planning on retiring Nate Hatred for good. He said that Hatred has a habit of trying to kill the younger guys, and Dahmer is a teacher, so he can't let that happen. He then said though, that because of a respect for John Zandig, he has agreed to hold off on his grudge with Hatred... but then reiterates that he's holding off on it, and he and Nate will lock horns one more time.

Singles Match

Ryan McBride Vs Scotty Vortekz

-McBride came out fast, but after a couple of Arm Drags, found himself on the receiving end of a boot to the gut and a Butterfly Suplex. Vortekz, who will face Sal Thomaselli next month for the Junior Heavyweight Championship, stayed on the attack with some big Headbutts, and then a Knife Edged Chop that send McBride to the mat. Vortekz applied a Headlock and tried to wear down the youngster, but the Hotshot fought up to his feet, and then broke the hold with a Jawbreaker. McBride hit the ropes and took the #1 Contender down with a Hurricanrana. Vortekz fired back though with a big time Lariat, and then put a stomping on the younger competitor. Vortekz pulled McBride up to his feet and dropped him with a Suplex for a two count. Scotty began to get frustrated, and went to the outside to grab a chair.

Vortekz dropped the chair on the mat and set up for the TKO, but McBride dropped behind him and rolled him up for a two count. McBride looked at the chair and considered using it, but ultimately decided not to. McBride hit a Flipping Dropkick and then set up for the Backflip Kneedrop, but Vortekz had that scouted and rolled out of the way. Scotty grabbed the chair and tossed it into the face of McBride before taking him down with a running Forearm. Vortekz then climbed the ropes with the chair in hand, and dove off with a Double Kneedrop, Arabian Facebuster style with the chair under him. Vortekz covered, and picked up the three count.

After Vortekz left the ring, and as McBride was getting to his feet, "Simply Marvelous" Mitch Ryder made his way out to the ring. Mitch said that if Ryan McBride was his boy, he'd be ashamed of him. As it stands, Mitch isn't sure... but he'd like to help. Ryder said that for McBride to get anywhere, he's gotta cheat, cheat and cheat some more. Ryder picked up the steel chair and said that Ryan McBride needs to learn how and when to use it. McBride shoved him, and Ryder responded with a big kick to the groin. Mitch then ordered the ref to ring the bell.

Singles Match

Ryan McBride Vs Mitch Ryder

-Ryder pounced on the youngster, delivering hard rights and lefts to McBride's head, as he tried to cover up. The referee pulled Ryder off of Hotshot Ryan McBride, but the young kid wasn't able to mount much offense in this match, as he was still tired from his encounter with the former Junior Heavyweight Champion, Vortekz. McBride fired away with a right hand, and then tried another, but Marvelous Mitch blocked the second attempt and took him down with a Divorce Court on the right arm. Ryder stomped away on the shoulder and then forearm, and then went for a pin, but McBride kicked out at two. Ryder set up for a Piledriver, but the Hotshot countered with a Backdrop. McBride went for a Standing Moonsault, but Ryder rolled out of the way and grabbed the chair from earlier, which had been pushed to the floor.

Mitch stepped back into the ring and smashed the chair over McBride's head. Ryan McBride struggled to his feet as Ryder stood in position. Mitch extended the chair, offering it to his opponent. McBride took it and wound up for a swing at Mitch Ryder, but instead, dropped it, and rolled him up in a School Boy for a two count. Mitch countered with an Inside Cradle, but only got a two count. McBride pulled out a La Magistral Cradle, but Mitch rolled out of it and into a School Boy, putting his feet on the second rope for the win.

Singles Match

Brandon Thomaselli Vs Julio Dinero

-A lock up started out the match between these two well sized men. Thomaselli powered Dinero into the corner, and the International Superstud weaseled his way through the ropes, claiming that Brandon had pulled his hair. Thomaselli argued with the ref, and then turned around and laughed, giving Dinero the opportunity he wanted to sneak in and catch him from behind. Julio beat down on Thomaselli, cornering him at the turnbuckle and stomping away at him. Dinero pulled Thomaselli to his feet and tried for a Back Suplex, but Brandon blocked it and executed one of his own. The Impact Bully won a Test of Strength, and beat Dinero to the punch, catching Julio's foot between his knees, and then shoving him to the mat and applying a Figure Four. Dinero made it to the ropes, and Brandon was of course, forced to break the hold. Thomaselli hit a Suplex, but only got a two count.

Julio fired back with a stiff right hand, and then a couple of forearm shots and a big Spinning Heel Kick. Dinero played to the crowd, claiming a great achievement, but turned into a big forearm from Brandon. The two men stood and exchanged for a moment, but Dinero shoved him backwards and tried for a Superkick. Brandon blocked it with this hands and after a well placed boot to the gut, connected with the McGillicutty (a Double Underhook Lungblower). Brandon got a two count, but then went up top. While up top though, he spotted Niles Young and Derek Frazier making their way down the ramp. The Iron Saints would run out and block them from making it to the ring though. Dinero used the distraction to get back up and try for a Superplex, but Brandon blocked it, shoved him off and connected with the 450 Splash for the win.

Four Way Dance

Danny Havoc © Vs Toby Klein Vs Necro Butcher Vs Brain Damage

-Havoc charged in at the former Champion, but Brain Damage leveled him with a huge Lariat that folded Havoc like a paper airplane. Klein and the Necro Butcher took turns punching each other in the face, but then turned their attention to Damage, who was stomping away at Havoc. The Tough Crazy Bastards went on the attack, catching Damage with a Double Suplex onto a pile of light tubes. They high fived each other, but the battle was on again as Klein caught Necro with a Reverse DDT. Klein and Necro made their way to the outside, where they dueled with steel chairs. In the ring, meanwhile, Havoc caught Brain Damage with a light tube assisted Shining Enziguri, but the former champion shoved him off the pin attempt and dropped him with a single, solitary punch to the side of the head.

Brain Damage grabbed a couple of the tubes and smashed them over the head of the current champion. Brain Damage saw the TCBs on the outside of the ring, both men bleeding and exhausted from their exchange, and Damage climbed to the top rope. Brain Damage then flew off the top with a Crossbody onto both men on the outside. Mr Insanity was the first man up, but was the recipient of a vicious light tube shot to the face from Havoc, who swung the tube through the middle ropes. Klein stumbled around and right into a huge chairshot from Brain Damage that left him laying in a puddle of his own blood. Necro pulled out a thumbtack baseball bat from under the ring and went to work on the forehead of Brain Damage, but the Ultraviolent Punisher shoved him away and laid him out with a huge boot to the face.

Damage went back into the ring, but Havoc was waiting for him with a Small Package into some light tubes, cutting up the shoulder of Brain Damage. Damage kicked out at two, but went right into a Drop Toe Hold. The Butcher had made his way back by this time and drove his thumbtack bat into the back of Brain Damage. Necro and Damage then went punch for punch, with Necro getting the best of Brain Damage by Clotheslining him over the top rope, only to fall victim to a School Boy from Danny Havoc for the three count.

Singles Match

Cloudy Vs JC Ryder

-Both men connected with Arm Drags to start the match, but Cloudy backflipped away from one and Ryder dropped to the mat, looking embarrassed. Cloudy played to the crowd, but the New Jersey All Star didn't take kindly to that, as he charged him from behind and dumped him to the outside. Ryder climbed up top and went for a Plancha, but Cloudy moved out of the way and Ryder ate the steel of the guardrail. In the ring, Cloudy went for a Liger Bomb, but Ryder slipped off his back and caught him with a Spinning Kick to the face. Ryder pulled him up and connected with a Suplex, and then a Kip Up to display his fantastic agility. Ryder hit a Quebrada, but Cloudy kicked out at two. Everyone's favorite forcast lit up the ring with a Dropkick, and then a Flying Headscissors, which led to a Springboard Bulldog for a two count.

Cloudy didn't let up from that point on, connecting with a couple of big kicks to the gut of his opponent, as well as a nice Enziguri to the head. JC Ryder hit a low blow to turn the momentum, but when he tried for a Fire Thunder Driver, Cloudy rolled him up for a two count. Ryder scrambled to his feet and received a running Tornado DDT from Cloudy, which would garner the youngster the three count and the pinfall win.

Tag Team Match

Team AnDrew Vs Frazier and Young w/ Noel Harlow

-Niles grabbed the microphone before the match started and said that he and Derek should be getting title shots, not wrestling jobbers like AnDrew, but Gulak and Sumner took offense and attacked. Team AnDrew tried for stereo Irish Whips, but Frazier and Young reversed them. Sumner and Gulak ducked under Clothesline attempts, and connected with a stereo Dropkick to send their opponents to the outside. Sumner grabbed Gulak and put him up high with a Military Press, and then tossed him to the outside onto both Niles and Frazier. AnDrew made quick tags in and out so that they could work over the shoulder of Derek Frazier, but Noel distracted the referee and Niles came in with a big Superkick to knock down Drew Gulak. Young dragged Gulak to his corner, and then waited for Frazier to follow and make the tag.

The Anomaly put the boots to Gulak in the corner, and then dropped him with a textbook Vertical Suplex for a two count. Young stomped on the face of his opponent, and then made the tag to Frazier who came in with a Legdrop off the top rope for a very close two count. Frazier and Young connected with a Double Hip Toss, and then tried for another, but Gulak landed on his feet and lunged to make the tag to Sumner. Andy came in and took out both of his opponents with big right hands. Sumner dropped Frazier across his knee with a Hip Toss, and then set Young up for a Samoan Drop, but Frazier came off the ropes with a Crossbody attempt, and Sumner caught him. Andy then turned it into a Fallaway Slam/Samoan Drop combination on both men.

Sumner tried to Irish Whip his partner in for something, but Frazier elevated him up and over the top rope, and then after gaining eye contact with Niles Young, ducked under a Clothesline from Sumner and delivered a Double Superkick for the three count.

Singles Match

Nick Gage © Vs Azrieal

-"The Good Guy" Azrieal came out on fire, ducking under rights and lefts and connecting with quick shots of his own, and then blocked a Forearm shot, ducked underneath a Lariat, and connected with a Tornado DDT on the reigning Champion. Azrieal hit a beautiful Dropkick, and yelled out "Oh yeah!" Azrieal paraded around the ring and then grabbed Nick Gage with an Arm Wringer, but while applying the pressure, Gage shook his finger at him and decked him with a hard right to the jaw. Gage grabbed a Headlock, but Azrieal escaped by trapping his head with his legs. Gage though, separated the legs by pushing down on the knees, and then rocked him with another right hand to the jaw. Gage wrapped Azrieal up, and shoving his face into the mat, held a Hammerlock in place with his knee, and then stepped up and laughed.

The Future of Hardcore went for a big Bodyslam, but Azrieal reversed it into a Small Package, but Gage kicked out at two. Gage threw a heavy Lariat, but Azrieal ducked underneath for a second time and hit him with a big Superkick. Gage was rocked, stumbling backwards, but he still managed to catch Azrieal coming in with a huge boot to the face. Gage then pulled him up and hit the Hardcore Drop. Two count only though, as Gage pulled his opponent back up, and then almost broke him in half with a devastating Chokebreaker for the mercyful three count, as he retained the Iron Man Title.

Ultraviolent Tag Team Match

John Zandig and Nate Hatred Vs Drake Younger and Chuck Taylor

-Before the match got under way, Drake Younger approached Zandig and offered a handshake. The Boss accepted, and then Hatred followed suit, shaking Younger's hand and then telling him that he's a real man, if he's willing to shake the hands of the men who are going to try to kill him tonight. Zandig extended his hand to Taylor as well, but Chucky T swerved him with a swift kick to the balls. Taylor exploded with hard Forearm shots, but they didn't seem to phase Zandig. Chuck bailed from the ring and Zandig gave chase, following him around the ring once, and then twice as Chuck ducked underneath a Lariat from Nate Hatred. Taylor slid back into the ring and Zandig followed, but ended up eating light tubes courtesy of Drake Younger.

Drake continued on the advantage, emptying a bag of thumbtacks onto Zandig's chest and then stomping on them. Chuck handed his partner a barbed wire bat, and Drake hit a home run across the back of Zandig. Younger grounded the barbs into his opponent's back, but Zandig fought his way up with a rake to the eyes, and then sent Younger hard into the corner, where Hatred had strategically placed a handful of light tubes. Younger's back crashed hard against them, breaking off the tops, and leaving plenty of jagged edges for Zandig and Hatred to use while they carved Younger's head like a Halloween pumpkin. Drake screamed out for his partner, and Chuck began to step into the ring, but thought twice of it, as he backed away and took a seat at ringside.

The assault on Younger continued, with Hatred and Zandig not feeling the need to tag in or out. The two men, between beating on Younger and playing to the crowd, had been setting up a contraption. They placed a ladder between two steel chairs. On top of the ladder, they laid out two panes of glass, and barbed wire was strewn across it. John Zandig pulled Younger up to his feet, and whipped the beaten and bloody young star hard into a huge Decapitator Lariat, made all the more impactful, dangerous and ultraviolent as Hatred had wrapped his right arm in barbed wire before delivering the move. Blood dripped off his arm, but the carvings across Younger's chest were the real story.

After that, Hatred helped Zandig get Younger up onto the top rope, and as The Boss stood on the second turnbuckle, he delivered a Mother Fucking Bomb, sending the Psycho Shooter onto the barbed wire, glass, ladder and chairs contraption they'd set up. The glass exploded, the wire tore at the flesh and the ladder barely moved. The crowd exploded as the move was being delivered, but went dead silent immediately afterwards, as Drake Younger looked to have been broken in half. Zandig and Hatred each placed a foot on top of the former UVU Champion, and were awarded with the victory as Chuck Taylor watched on from ringside.

After the match, Zandig grabbed the microphone and proceeded to rip into Chuck Taylor, claiming that Drake Younger stepped up and took his bumps like a man, and that if this is the Chuck Taylor that Zandig's paying to be there, then he may as well not show up from now on. Zandig then fired Chuck, to which the self proclaimed Sexiest Man Alive immediately popped out of his chair to. Taylor asked for the microphone, but Zandig gave him the finger. Chuck stood there, looking shocked for a few moments before the fans became restless as JON DAHMER ran in through the crowd with a barbed wire covered steel chair. Dahmer cracked the chair over the head of Nate Hatred, and then nailed him with it a couple more times. Zandig grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. At first, Dahmer looked angry, but Zandig said that his business with Nate is something he can address now.

Zandig went to leave the ring, but Dahmer nailed him in the back with the chair! Zandig winced in pain, and leaned against the second rope, halfway in, halfway out of the ring. This allowed Chuck to reach into his tights and produce a small can of Pepper Spray, which he used on The Boss. Zandig stumbled up and into a huge chairshot from Dahmer. The Maniac continued to beat down on Hatred with the chair until Taylor slid into the ring and told him to stop. Chuck, obviously having orchestrated the whole thing, ordered Dahmer to grab the ladder. The two men put the ladder on the mat, and then stuck Zandig's left arm in the middle. Dahmer nailed it with the steel chair a couple of times, which had the crowd in shock, but Taylor wasn't happy with that. Oh no... Chuck climbed to the top rope and dove off with a massive Double Stomp, crushing Zandig's arm in the ladder.

Drake crawled over to the barbed wire bat, but before he could do anything, Dahmer caught him with a big kick to the gut. Dahmer then, on orders from Chucky T, pulled Younger up and helped Chuck deliver the Omega Driver on Younger. Dahmer then went back to attacking Hatred, and Taylor pulled Younger over closer to Zandig and yelled at the two of them, that he was smarter than they were, and that he hates them both, and wants them to die, and their mothers to die, and their testicles to die! Taylor and Dahmer then surveyed the carnage they left in the ring, and shook hands before heading to the back to a chorus of boo's.

Singles Match

CJ O'Doyle Vs DJ Hyde

-The two heavyweights collided hard in the middle of the ring with a very intense Collar and Elbow. O'Doyle tried to shove Hyde to the corner, but the former Iron Man Champion pushed him off and then beat his chest. Hyde attacked indiscriminantly, but the Irish Lionheart ducked underneath the bigger man and fired away with hard rights and lefts to the jaw. O'Doyle took Hyde down with a Belly to Back Suplex, rolled him over and held him down amateur style. CJ got up, yelled out "O'Doyle rules!" and then allowed DJ Hyde to get back up. CJ tried for a Bodyslam, but DJ Hyde was just too heavy, as he countered the move with one of his own, and then followed up with a Jumping Elbowdrop. Hyde went to work on the pale chest of CJ O'Doyle with some hard Knife Edged Chops, but despite turning red, O'Doyle would not stay down for three.

O'Doyle rolled to the outside of the ring, and Hyde gave chase. DJ went lumbering after his opponent, but O'Doyle saw him coming and caught him with a kick to the gut, and then sent him hard into the guardrail with an Irish Whip. The Irishman rolled DJ Hyde back into the ring and then came over the top rope with a Slingshot Stomp to the shoulder. O'Doyle hit a Suplex, and then went for his Double Pump Brainbuster, which he amazingly held Hyde up for, but DJ dropped back down to his feet and connected with a sick Lariat that got a two count. Hyde then pulled him back up and dropped him with the Shadow Driver for the win.

Singles Match

Super Dragon © Vs ?

-The newly crowned CZW World Champion stood ominously in the middle of the ring, having issued an open challenge to anyone to take a shot at winning the belt. The announcement was made, and the challenger for this evening would be... Greg Excellent! Excellent hit the ring with a huge smile on his face and extended his hand to Dragon, but the Champion opened up on the challenger with no remorse, as he brutally smacked him across the face with enough force to knock him down, and some would go on to claim, out. Dragon pulled him up and nailed him with a big Uppercut that seemingly woke up the challenger, as GE exploded with Forearms and an Arm Dragon, but walked right into a devastating Lariat. Dragon went up top, but Excellent crotched him up on the top.

GE set up for a Superplex, but Dragon blocked it and nailed him with an elbow to the face, sending him back to the mat. Dragon got down off the ropes and delivered not one, but two Super Dragon Classic Curb Stomps. After some playing with his opponent by kicking him a little, Dragon pulled him up and muscled him into a Psycho Driver, making the pin and retaining the Championship.

The Champion grabbed his belt and was on his way out of the ring when a man in a long fur coat hit the ring through the crowd. Carrying a cane in one hand and a microphone in the other, the man identified himself as Sterling James Keenan. He said that he wasn't here to talk to Super Dragon. He was there to issue a challenge for next month. Super Dragon, against the best independent wrestler in all of the world, next month at the CZW Arena. At first, Dragon turned to leave, but Keenan grabbed his shoulder and slapped him in the face. SJK scolded him for turning his attention away from a top class athlete. Keenan said that if Dragon wants to beat on jobbers for the rest of his CZW tenure, then that's fine... but sooner or later, he's going to cross paths with Sterling, and Keenan said he'd rather it be sooner.

Dragon nodded his head, seemingly accepting the challenge, and as he walked away, Keenan said that there's only one thing Dragon needs to do next month other than show up...and that is, stay down.

As they set up for the main event, the DVD goes to a promo from Chuck Taylor, which was broadcast to the live audience via the projection screens around the arena. Chuck laughed at Zandig, saying that he tried to punish him, but he's too smart for that. Taylor said that Zandig tried to fire him, but he'll be back anyways, because he's motherfuckin' Chuck Taylor, and he does what he wants. Jon Dahmer came into the scene and said that when Zandig chose Nate Hatred over Jon Dahmer, he made a fatal mistake. Dahmer said that he'd take out Nate Hatred for free, but that when Zandig double crossed him, he opened up the doors for Dahmer to entertain offers, and that's exactly what he did. Sexy Chuck T handed Jon Dahmer a money clip with a few bills in it, and said that by the time they're done, they're going to own this place.

In a DVD only bonus, we saw Danny Havoc approach a down and depressed Necro Butcher. Necro said that he is held in such high regard, and that it's embarrassing that he can't win the big one. Havoc offered to put the title on the line next month, one on one, and Necro smiled, thanked the young Champion, and agreed.

Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match

CZW Tag Team Championships

BLKOUT © Vs Iron Saints Vs ?

-With both of the announced teams already in the ring, the fight broke out as Ruckus and Sabian took it hard to the Thomaselli brothers right off the bat. The bell rang, and the third team involved, Michael Elgin and Ash from Canada, hit the ring. The two teams in the ring already stopped long enough to toss their opponents over the top rope and to the outside. The cohesion didn't last though, as Vito rocked Sabian with a hard right hand. Captain Profanity set up for a Suplex, but as he picked Sabian up, Ruckus caught him with a vicious kick to the stomach. Sal charged at the BLKOUT, but they saw him coming and sent him over the top rope with a Hip Toss, crashing into Elgin and Ash, collectively known as Pretty Unreal. The announcer made sure to mention that the titles were suspended above the ring, so as not to confuse the fans.

Ruckus hit a Running Shooting Star off the ring apron to take out Ash, but Elgin picked him up and drove him into the ringpost in retaliation. In the ring, Vito and Sabian exchanged Arm Drags until Michael Elgin came in and knocked them both down with a Ladder. Elgin set the ladder up and started climbing, but Sal Thomaselli came in and dropped him with a Powerbomb. Sal climbed up a couple of rungs and then dropped a leg across the throat of Elgin. Sabian attacked Sal from behind, but Vito came to his brother's aid, and the two men hit a Suplex, followed by a Double Fistdrop. Ash and Ruckus came back into the ring at the same time and each man hit a Saint with a big right hand, but when it came time to work together, they ended up on the receiving end of an Irish Whip reversal that saw them collide.

Sabian came across the ring with a huge boot to the face of Ash, while at the same time, Elgin charged and caught Ruckus with a devastating Spear. The Iron Saints left the ring to bring in some lumber, leaving Elgin and Sabian to exchange right hands in the center of the ring. Elgin got the obvious advantage, but lost it when he tried to hit a Powerslam, as the Black Jesus slid off of his back and caught him with a Superkick. Ash came in from behind with a German Suplex though, and Sabian was down. Ash went to work on Ruckus as Vito and Sal set up a couple of tables on the outside, and then one in the ring. Sabian came to Ruckus' aid, but didn't see Elgin come up behind him and club him in the back of the head. Elgin powered Ruckus up onto his shoulders and hit a TKO, and then sent Ash onto him with a Bodyslam.

Vito grabbed Elgin and hit a Neckbreaker, allowing Sal to drop a knee across his forehead. Sabian charged at Sal, but Vito cut him off with a boot to the gut. Vito dropped him with a DDT, but got up and was met with a Clothesline from Ash that took both men to the outside. Vito and Ash battled on the outside until the Canadian managed to snag a chair and knock Vito silly with it. Sal came hard at Ash with a Plancha over the top rope, followed by Sabian with a Suicide Dive onto Sal and Ash. Ruckus came off the top with a Corkscrew Bodypress onto all four of the men on the outside, and the crowd went nuts as the largest man in the match, Michael Elgin, climbed to the top rope. All five men on the outside brawled until Elgin toppled them all with a huge Moonsault off the top.

Ruckus and Ash were the only two men who made it back into the ring. Ruckus caught Ash with the Hate Crime after surviving a Reverse Hurricanrana, but he was slow to get up. The Iron Saints put Sabian through a table on the outside with a Dudley Death Drop, but Elgin Speared them both through a table at the same time to take them out. Ruckus began the climb up to the belts, but so did Ash. The King of Bling had a few rungs on his challenger, but the return of Michael Elgin to the ring saw Elgin place Ash on his shoulders and climb up himself, allowing his partner to grab the belts to crown new Tag Team Champions!

Ash slid off the back of his partner, clutching at the belts. Ruckus had a look of disbelief on his face, but it was taken away as Elgin punched him square in the jaw, and then pulled him up and onto his back. Elgin positioned himself, and then leaned off of the ladder, plummeting about five feet and then through a table with a Death Valley Driver on the former champ. Elgin slowly made his way to his feet as the BLKOUT's entourage pulled Ruckus from the carnage, and posed with his partner Ash, as the new CZW World Tag Team Champions.

Quick Results

01. Scotty Vortekz d. Ryan McBride (9:25) via Double Kneedrop. (D)

02. Mitch Ryder d. Ryan McBride (8:47) via School Boy. (E+)

03. Brandon Thomaselli d. Julio Dinero (9:40) via 450 Splash. (D+)

04. Danny Havoc © d. Brain Damage, Toby Klein and Necro Butcher (12:36) via School Boy to retain the CZW Ultraviolent Underground Title. ©

05. Cloudy d. JC Ryder (9:44) via Tornado DDT. (D)

06. Frazier and Young w/ Noel Harlow d. Team AnDrew (10:47) via Double Superkick. (D+)

07. Nick Gage © d. Azrieal (9:17) via Chokebreaker to retain the CZW Iron Man Title. (D)

08. John Zandig and Nate Hatred d. Drake Younger and Chuck Taylor (14:42) via Mother F'n Bomb. (D+)

09. DJ Hyde d. CJ O'Doyle (9:09) via Shadow Driver. (D)

10. Super Dragon © d. Greg Excellent (7:18) via Psycho Driver to retain the CZW World Heavyweight Title. (D-)

11. Pretty Unreal d. BLKOUT © and Iron Saints (22:57) in a TLC match to win the CZW Tag Team Titles. (D)

OOC: This diary will be ending. I haven't decided how yet though... either, I'm going to continue to do the results until Cage of Death in shorter form and post them here... or I'm going to do one last post explaining where all of the angles were going and what would have happened. It's up to you... so...

1: Short Form Results until Cage of Death to finish up the major storyline I have planned and started.

2: One long post detailing where CZW is headed from this point on, but no actual game results.

Let me hear your thoughts, and we'll go from there.

I'd just like to thank everyone for reading up until this point as well.

CZW Stay Down results

-Vito Thomaselli d. Ryan McBride

-Mitch Ryder attacked McBride, and told him that if he won't cheat, he won't win.

-Pretty Unreal © d. Frazier and Young to retain the CZW World Tag Team Championships.

-DJ Hyde d. Greg Excellent, but Chuck Taylor and Jon Dahmer came out and beat Hyde to a pulp. Taylor told him never to use his move again.

-Jon Dahmer w/ Chuck Taylor d. Nate Hatred... Drake Younger runs out to even the odds, but Brain Damage makes it 3 on 2.

-John Zandig makes a 3 on 3 Cage of Death match between Taylor, Dahmer and Damage, and the team of Zandig, Hatred and Younger.

-Necro Butcher d. Danny Havoc © to win the CZW Ultraviolent Underground Championship.

-Team AnDrew d. BLKOUT

-Sabian and Ruckus argue about who cost who the Titles... Sabian tries to shake it off, but Ruckus attacks him.

-Azrieal d. Scotty Vortekz and Sal Thomaselli © for the CZW Junior Heavyweight Championship.

-Super Dragon © d. Sterling James Keenan to retain the CZW World Heavyweight Championship.

-Homicide debuts to attack Dragon and challenge him for a CZW Title match at Cage of Death.

CZW Cage of Death results

-Team AnDrew d. Frazier and Young

-Ryan McBride d. Mitch Ryder with a hook of the tights on the rollup.

-Ryder says that he's proud of McBride, and extends his hand, but McBride attacks him, and then beats him so badly with a chair that Ryder is stretchered out.

-Pretty Unreal © d. Iron Saints to retain the CZW World Tag Team Championships.

-Azrieal © d. Scotty Vortekz to retain the CZW Junior Heavyweight Championship in a Ladder Match.

-Sabian d. Ruckus

-Necro Butcher © d. Toby Klein to retain the CZW Ultraviolent Underground Championship.

-Sterling James Keenan d. Nick Gage ©, Brandon Thomaselli and Julio Dinero in an Elimination match for the CZW Iron Man Championship.

-Super Dragon © d. Homicide to retain the CZW World Heavyweight Championship in the Cage of Death.

-Chuck says that after his team wins, they're going to take over CZW, and Zandig will be DEAD.

-Chuck Taylor, Jon Dahmer and Brain Damage d. John Zandig, Nate Hatred and Drake Younger in the Cage of Death.