Transfer Thread

ONO

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt Babel will start as an out and out winger. If he starts wide on the left it'll be in a 4-3-3/4-5-1 formation with either Gerrard or Pennant on the right doing the same. It's something we tried to do last season, but found it difficult with no Kewell/Garcia.

With the sale of Lee McCulloch the build up to the Wigan Athletic Relagation Tour of 2007/2008 continues!

Fowler to Sydney FC apparenty? BBC have said that Celtic, Cardiff, Rangers and another couple of clubs were

interested in him too.

I'm waiting with bated breath for the completion of the Babel signing, Rafa's making good moves this summer I think (despite what Ringy things of Veronin and Benayoun!). Seeing an Isreali at Liverpool will remind me of Ronny Rosenthal and make me happy!

Oh and of course Sky Sports News reporting Dudek to Real Madrid? More benchwarming for Jerzey!

Edited by The Lonesome Hobo

Guest John Wayne Ringy

I'm waiting with bated breath for the completion of the Babel signing, Rafa's making good moves this summer I think (despite what Ringy things of Veronin and Benayoun!). Seeing an Isreali at Liverpool will remind me of Ronny Rosenthal and make me happy!

Guest John Wayne Ringy

Boateng's pretty good though, so he's bound to be a first teamer. He has this ability to showboat like a fag, but if he gets past that he's great, I'd expect maybe Tanio may go given that Boateng and him are fairly similar.

The way I see it we've bought a striker we don't need and are on the verge of buying a midfielder we don't really need (although he could be good further down the line). Unless MJ is planning to play without a left-winger, with Lennon on the right, 3 centre-midfielders and Bale doing a lot of legwork. That would be gash though.

Berbatov told German TV the reason he didn't score that much in his last two seasons at Leverkussen was because Voronin was selfish, true story :shifty:

Though, Benitez is clearly stocking his team with Jews now. Benayoun and Voronin? OMG JEWISHPOOL.

They will play at Oy-field! :shifty: