Transfer Thread

ONO

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ringmaster

We paid as much for Kaboul as Villa will for Davies, given the prices I don't really see a problem with paying that much anymore.

Though Kaboul is actually highly rated :shifty:

We paid as much for Kaboul as Villa will for Davies, given the prices I don't really see a problem with paying that much anymore.

Though Kaboul is actually highly rated :shifty:

From what I've seen of Kaboul, I really like him. Although I did put the jinx on him when I said he was having a good game and got took off injured against Everton I think t'was.

EVERTON manager David Moyes must plan for tomorrow’s visit of Blackburn without record signing Aiyegbini Yakubu.

The Blues are waiting on results of a work permit application for the Nigerian international. But because the player fell out with his national coach and has figured in only five of his country’s last 13 matches, he does not meet the necessary criteria.

That means the initial application will be rejected and the Blues will have to appeal, a hearing likely to be heard next week.

Given that Yakubu has been playing in this country for five years the Blues are hoping for a favourable outcome, but not in time for him to feature tomorrow.

One of the quirks of the work permit system is that Yakubu could carry on playing for Middlesbrough without censure, but permits cannot be transferred between employers.

Yakubu’s international career suffered when he refused to go the African Nations Cup finals in January 2006 as a result of a fall-out with his international coach.

That saw his international appearance record slide below the Department of Employment’s requisite figure.

The Blues, however, were hoping for a successful resolution of the Manuel Fernandes saga today, giving Moyes at least one new face to select from tomorrow.

Leighton Baines has also declared his fitness and will be in the squad for the visit of Blackburn.

Victor Anichebe missed training yesterday, but is expected to resume today, while Leon Osman has also failed to train all week after picking up a knock at Reading.

Stephen Pienaar is standing-by for his full debut, while Andy Johnson is expected to be fit after pulling out of the England squad in midweek with fluid on the knee.

The Blues still have tickets available for tomorrow’s 5.15pm kick-off. They are available from the ticket office up until kick-off time.

You couldn't really, since that would make no sense.

And yeah, lets see how a lazy player copes in Holland. Probably better than they would in the Premiership, might as well get Ghaly out there while your at it, since he sure won't cut it in the Premiership either.

You couldn't really, since that would make no sense.

And yeah, lets see how a lazy player copes in Holland. Probably better than they would in the Premiership, might as well get Ghaly out there while your at it, since he sure won't cut it in the Premiership either.

Edited by Quasi Juice

Because in Spain he was absolutely fucking awesome, especially for Deportivo but that was quite a long time ago and things have changed now. Premiership just wasn't the place for him really, he needs to go somewhere he'll fit in more easier.