Best Boss Battle ?

Docpepper

Bah, that was easy. I just had whoever had the appropriate GF (Leviathan?) do Revive, and use the always-awesome Meltdown-Aura-Renzokuken combination 'til it bit the dust. Easy as lying.

Best combo ever....how I beat Omega Weapon, Ultima Weapon (overly easy battle....lasted about 2 mins), Tonberry King, Jumbo Cactuar, and anytone else really.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have recently fallen in love with fighting Heihachi on Tekken 3 once again. He is a complete cocksucker on Tekken 1 though, but I love him on Tekken 3. Little farting dragon thing can fuck off >_>.

Edited by Devil In Jouzy City

Luca Blight in Suikoden 2, he was built up as such a badass in the first half of the game, then you have to come up with an big plan to weaken him and after you do that, he'll still demolish you in one on one combat.

I agree with Demon's Gate, going against it with less than 1000HP with any character is suicide.

Riku IV in Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories was irritating.

Oh, and in MGS2 (have not played in ages), there's someone flying around with fire and swords, he was kinda hard.

I agree with Demon's Gate, going against it with less than 1000HP with any character is suicide.

Riku IV in Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories was irritating.

Oh, and in MGS2 (have not played in ages), there's someone flying around with fire and swords, he was kinda hard.

I have recently fallen in love with fighting Heihachi on Tekken 3 once again. He is a complete cocksucker on Tekken 1 though, but I love him on Tekken 3. Little farting dragon thing can fuck off >_>.

Diss on Gon will ya'? I'll kick your arse with him next time you're over!

I loved Tekken right up until I bought Tekken 5 and couldn't beat it once even on the easiest setting.... like what the FUCK is with that last boss?

Jinpachi = Cheap as fuck, I hate that, I love a tough boss but he's so cheap it's horrid. It's easy enough after a while, but I hated his moveset.