Top 100 Video Game Characters of All Time

Big thanks to Teej for the pin, was wondering why it was taking so long to get this part up.

Keep those votes coming folks, we're almost where we need to be at this point.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've broken the 80 mark, so there's only 20 more characters that need to break 0 for us to have a proper Top 100. Awesome.

We have now broken the 90 character mark, leaving only 10 more characters necessary for us to get this off the ground. Get those votes in ASAP! :D

As of Hamster's voting, we now have 100+ characters in the standings.

If you wish to get your votes in, now is the time! I'm beginning the process of organizing the final list, so when I'm done, I'll be closing voting!

VOTING IS CLOSED!

The entire list has been organized and is finished. Tonight will begin the postings of the list in it's own official results thread. We will begin with the honorable mentions (101st-105th), and then after that it'll go every 5 characters per update, until we reach the end!

Thank you all for voting, because literally every vote counted here! Many of you saved some of your favorites, some of you turned the tides of a very close race, and in the end, the whole thing was an exciting process.

/forum/index.php?showtopic=54126">http://www.ewbattleground.com/forum/index....showtopic=54126

In case no-one saw it, the final results thread is up and running now.

Hmm... I immediately distrust a list that doesn't include Squall, Seifer, Auron, James Sunderland or Tails... but includes Quistis, A 'Sim' and almost every GTA main character and FF7 character.

The mind boggles.

EDIT - Good to see Manny Cavalera getting a nod though.

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

Well, considering the list was made by the people around here, not much I can do but shake my head and wonder why some characters didn't make it :P

95-100 are on their way in a little while.

Ah, Tseng. My favorite Turk if just because he was SO COOL and you never actually got to fight him. He would have been even cooler had he gotten to shine in a boss battle, though.