Top 100 Video Game Characters of All Time

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God damn it Kraigy, your custom title broke the page.

What happened to the marquee HTML code?

Numbers 95 to 91 posted.

In other news: yay, Kraigy changed his custom title.

Ah, Tseng. My favorite Turk if just because he was SO COOL and you never actually got to fight him. He would have been even cooler had he gotten to shine in a boss battle, though.

Reno was so much cooler than Tseng, tis why Tseng is 100. :P

I don't like that characters devoid of backstory or personality made the list; not just "Sim", but "Frogger" too. Sure, Frogger's iconic and it's an important game and all, but for the character? Hell no. It was the gameplay that made it, no one ever emphasised with the poor bugger, so how could he be said to be a great character?

As EWB's resident video game cynic and probably one of the more knowledgeable people about them, I shall make fun of all choices that are out of place.

BLANKA IN LAST? HE FUCKING SHOOTS GODDAMN ELECTRICITY FROM HIS BODY.

IORI BETTER BE HIGH. OR I SWEAR TO GOD.

I like the addition of Goro but you made an error.

Goro wasn't the sub-boss before Shao Kahn in any MK game. In MK1, it was Goro, then Shang Tsung. In MK 2 and 3 where Shao Kahn was the boss, Goro wasn't the sub-boss in either. In MK4, Goro was the sub-boss again, but Shao Kahn wasn't the boss of that game.

The mention of a Cannon Fodder character reminded me that I was going to search Gamestation for it.

And I wish I would of seen this during its nomination and voting stages, to bring some more Knuckles love to the board

I like the addition of Goro but you made an error.

Goro wasn't the sub-boss before Shao Kahn in any MK game. In MK1, it was Goro, then Shang Tsung. In MK 2 and 3 where Shao Kahn was the boss, Goro wasn't the sub-boss in either. In MK4, Goro was the sub-boss again, but Shao Kahn wasn't the boss of that game.

Shit, you're right. Clerical error on my part, as per usual I mixed up Shao Kahn with Shang Tsung.

I don't know why I do that, honestly. Probably because I rarely ever made it past Goro on MK1 :P

Edited by The Mask of Norro