Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

I'm hoping United retain the title, and I'm expecting Newcastle or Tottenham to be moving into the top four with Chelsea and Liverpool. I think Arsenal will just miss out on a top four spot this year. It's going to be an interesting season this year.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can safely say that after today, I will be rooting for Spurs as usual until we play them again, then after that I will once again be rooting for Spurs.

But today, they're my worst enemies <_<

EDIT: What the fuck is that score bar doing!?

Edited by IAceI

Yeah I dislike the score bar being in the bottom left hand corner either. Seems a bizarre decision by sky sports. Could be an important moment of the game now as Spurs seem to be upping their game now.

Any bets lads?

I have a Blackburn, Forest, Hibs, Chelsea and Man Utd accy laid on. Those of you who have (or want to open) a skybet account, if you lay on 5 quid on a single bet and quote the promo code MAGSB you get a free fiver bet on anything you like. Sharing the wealth. >_>

Any bets lads?

I have a Blackburn, Forest, Hibs, Chelsea and Man Utd accy laid on. Those of you who have (or want to open) a skybet account, if you lay on 5 quid on a single bet and quote the promo code MAGSB you get a free fiver bet on anything you like. Sharing the wealth. >_>

coral have a similar thing but with £10.

And if you go over to www.quidco.com - create an account and find coral on their, when you put your first £10 bet on you get £25 back!

Any bets lads?

coral have a similar thing but with £10.

And if you go over to www.quidco.com - create an account and find coral on their, when you put your first £10 bet on you get £25 back!

I've got Boro to beat B/Burn 2-0 later at 10/1 I think it is with Betfred. I don't bet online though, I prefer to walk down and watch the faces of the moody tastards handing over the money.

You're not going to see a penny. So I'm sure the bookies are happy taking your money in that respect. If Boro win 2-0, I'll stop posting in the football topics for this season :)

Eh, I didn't put it on because I was full of confidence about it happening. It's the first day of the season, anything can happen. Even a Boro 2-0 win....I hope :P

It's just odd. Considering I reckon these two teams will be firmly at different ends of the spectrum in a short while, with Blackburn pushing up around 5th or 6th and Middlesbrough around 16th, possibly going to be dragged into a relegation scrap. They don't have Viduka now, not entirely sure when they intend on scoring goals from.

They have Yakubu, but considering Viduka was their most prolific striker last season I reckon they really will struggle. And signing Mido won't change anything there either since they seem poised to get him - thankfully.

Edited by IAceI