Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How brilliant is El Hijo del Peter Schmeichel? I caught the MOTD highlights the other night, looks like he is going to go on to be a brilliant keeper. The quality of keepers in the Premiership is astounding, there are few teams that you would say have a poor keeper these days.

Also, Roy Keane rocks. I actually want Sunderland to do well this season just because of him, nice to see Chopra shutting everyone up as well.

How brilliant is El Hijo del Peter Schmeichel? I caught the MOTD highlights the other night, looks like he is going to go on to be a brilliant keeper. The quality of keepers in the Premiership is astounding, there are few teams that you would say have a poor keeper these days.

Also, Roy Keane rocks. I actually want Sunderland to do well this season just because of him, nice to see Chopra shutting everyone up as well.

Yeah, I thought Chops would do pretty well in the Premier League and at the moment, he's doing even better than I thought he would. Long may it continue I say. And naturally, being a Utd fan, I'd like to see Sunderland do well for Keane's sake.

Right, WHY WHY WHY are people betting on Jol to be the next manager sacked?! Why the hell do we want him sacked?! So we've lost two games with injury issues...This is the guy who LAST YEAR got us into fifth for the second year running as well as a couple of cup semis and a quarter in Europe - who has made some excellent signings for the season who are currently injured or haven't fully gelled yet....

I'd personally say we need to KEEP HIM as manager WHEREVER we finish in the league. For me he's brilliant and is great for post-match interviews.

The problem is, the second a team starts splashing the cash, expectations rise. Sure, it is only two games in, but if rumours about crisis talks are abound, than I think he was a fair bet. The second you start spending money, it seems for most that you are given less time to actually make something of the team you buy. Cruel, but just the way it is.

Everton, Man City and Newcastle have all been better then Spurs, i have to agree with Hansen, there's no point in having the spectacular strike force if you can't defend and Spurs seem to be in the same ship as Chelsea, without King/Terry both teams seem to struggle defensively.

Everton, Man City and Newcastle aren't having a major injury crisis. When Spurs get a few key players back, we'll be just as good as they've been if not better.

Everton, Man City and Newcastle have all been better then Spurs, i have to agree with Hansen, there's no point in having the spectacular strike force if you can't defend and Spurs seem to be in the same ship as Chelsea, without King/Terry both teams seem to struggle defensively.

Everton, Man City and Newcastle aren't having a major injury crisis. When Spurs get a few key players back, we'll be just as good as they've been if not better.

Yeah, London Jewish one up already. Spurs fans are cocks though, 'lets fire Jol', fuck off, I hate shortsighted fans. They wouldn't even be in the sort of team they are at the moment if it wasn't for him.

Portsmouth/Bolton sounded alright. Bolton are going down this year.