Concert for Diana

TMM

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Diana.

She never gets a song written for her; just special versions of some songs.

Elton John taking a song written for Marilyn Monroe, Candle in the Wind..

P.Diddy doing the song he wrote for Notorious B.I.G....

EDIT: P. Diddy's orchestra is ridiculously hot!

Edited by FlatDoughnut

How can Fearne say its packed out when you can clearly see the empty seats?

Because the view from the empty seat would have been awful. The top corners and the bits directly the media centre weren't made available... And of course the seats behind the stage.

How can Fearne say its packed out when you can clearly see the empty seats?

Because the view from the empty seat would have been awful. The top corners and the bits directly behind the media centre weren't made available... And of course the seats behind the stage.

Look directly opposite the stage, behind where that goal would be. There is a pit of empty seats.

The view would be rubbish because there is that media centre thing in the way. At least I think it's a media centre.

Robbie was rumoured to appear. but didn't .. I really wanted him too .. Back For Good didn't sound right without him :(

Big spaces between seats at least are all the fire safety spaces - lousy safety ruining the en-masse look of an event.

I watched bits and pieces and everytime I tuned in Harry and William were looking a little tireder and more worn out.

It was LOOOONG though - I wouldn't have liked to have been there. Also, very few acts I enjoyed and some just weren't good - afterall isn't it time Status Quo stopped trying to belt out the same song every year - it sounds worse every time.

Bryan Ferry was better than I've seen him in years, although I found it annoying he didn't do any Roxy Music songs, and only one of his own songs. Oh well. Still bloody marvellous. That's all I saw.