Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait.....Vaan had a story outside of "I WANNA BE A SKY PIRATE!" ?

When I first got the game, I figured, "Hey! Vaan's a thief! I love thieves! I'mma love him!"....nope. Basch, Ashe and Balthier stole the show.

Also, I finally managed to steal the fucking Ice Staff! I probably attempted to steal 30 times. Got the Elixer the first time, then the hat on the 5th....and the next 25 turns was spent attempting to steal, while the other 3 guarded and used potions. The only time I let them attack was when Vivi casted Slow, and when Freya got her Limit break.

In closing, fuck you Gizamaluke.

Oh damn, I'm only at the Phon Coast and I'm just running around to get people around lvl.37. Have 20,000 in the bank with all the best shit bought. So just run somewhere and steal every chance you get. Do you also have the Forgotten Grimores? They let the monsters drop the better shit to get money.

2 and a half hours of hunting has only gotten everyone up to 14, except Ashe whos 15.

This levelling up stuff takes a while.

If DMN is struggling with the first Demon wall in his early 20's I won't bother with it.

I'll likely get everyone up to 15 and then fight the second one again.

So instead of doing all the sidequests and marks, I'm going to charge through FFXII so I at least know the storyline start to end, I have a good save to go from, so I'll just make two saves and come back to do all the things I don't first time round later, it's the only way this game is going to get any semblance of complete in the near future for me.

Guest strongarm85

2 and a half hours of hunting has only gotten everyone up to 14, except Ashe whos 15.

This levelling up stuff takes a while.

If DMN is struggling with the first Demon wall in his early 20's I won't bother with it.

I'll likely get everyone up to 15 and then fight the second one again.

Edited by strongarm85

I'm actually just killing everything on the map while looking for the mark, so I'm getting exp.

The necklace does seem like a good thing to get.

I won't just go to the Sandsea because it just feels pointless to me, running around killing killing things. At least the hunts have a purpose.

After getting about 3/4 of the way through I recently re-started FFXII along with a guide so I can pretty much get the most of of it.

So yeah, Garamsythe Waterway on the way to sneaking into the palace. I decide to kill a bunch of Rats and gain a level or 2, knowing theres a Save Crystal right where I started to heal me. I get a nice big chain of rats, but by this point my health is mega low so Im running back when one of the mother fuckers kills me.

Yeah, thats what I said.

Game Fucking Over. At the hand of a Dire Fucking Rat.

TWAT.

Guest strongarm85

lol damn. Its alright to chain things like that, just don't get greedy.

I'm dissapointed that the FFIV sequel isn't just a Kain game showing his trials post-FFIV that he supposedly undertook sad.gif

Guest strongarm85

I said earlier that Gilgamesh makes an appearence in XII as a side quest boss. They have a new version of "Clash on the Big Bridge" for that boss fight also.

ok just started 12 again and dumb question no doubt, does it make any difference at all, running out of range of something that melee attacks, whilst my attack is charging?

Just wondering, seeing as how the combat is MMO based.

Also, do chains give greater exp and lp, or just items?

Edited by Whisper in the Wind