Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

Yuffie was one of my favorites for combat, I regret not learning how fantastic Doppleganger was until late in the game. My favs were Cloud, Yuffie and Tifa. Red and Barret were alright. Aerith and Cait I did not enjoy. 

• Like 1

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Ruki said:

Yuffie was one of my favorites for combat, I regret not learning how fantastic Doppleganger was until late in the game. My favs were Cloud, Yuffie and Tifa. Red and Barret were alright. Aerith and Cait I did not enjoy. 

I really enjoyed Cait Sith for him being so different at first but got quickly bored. He’s meant to be hugely powered by his luck stat which is cool.

Using Radiant Ward I think alongside the double magic made Aerith a lock in my party as she was really powerful.

But I suppose that shows the strength of the games system that we had different experiences with who was good to use.

13 hours ago, Captain Kirk said:

Honestly Fort Condor is an absolute pain in the ass, I just cheesed it with magic. I’m guessing it’s the lab you’re talking about?

Okay I just found out that I can literally use the Sorcerer II board and spam all three spells on the condor to instantly win. I guess that's what you're referring to. What a useless mini-game, haha.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ruki said:

Cloud, Barrett and Yuffie were my go-to team and I'd control Yuffie for the most part.

Like you, I wasn't a fan of Aerith or Cait Sith in combat.

• Like 1