Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

Shit. Just unlocked the ability to choose party members for the first time.

Now I have to actually think and stuff.

Honestly, your best bet is with Lightning/Hope/Fang. You don't have Haste yet, but you can have any Paradigm you need and I think Fang has the top strength stat possible as well. Then you can keep the other guys to SUPER LEVEL later on when you're trying to get the Seal trophies.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Grand Puls there is an Area with a Ton of Rangda and Leyak (these little owl like creatures that sometimes summon big monsters) - They are fairly easy to beat (most fights take 4 - 40 Seconds) and drop 1500 - 5000CP. I have no idea if this is the best spot to level, but you can gather a ton of points in a matter of minutes.

It´s in the top north east corner of the map that was posted here.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

So it turns out they do have limit breaks, sort of! Chapter eleven spoilers of the chrystarium, I guess.

So I beat the boss on chapter 11, and it opened up stage 9 of the chrystarium. One of the classes on each character contains a new unique ability for each character that takes up all five moves on the ATB. Hope does magic on a huge radius, Fang does a massive 'catastrophic' blast, Sazh fires a massive volley of bullets etc. Should make things pretty interesting, but it's weird, Lightnings is only in her Ravager role, which sucks since she's my primary Commando. Still a nice touch though.

So in your face, whoever said otherwise a few pages back :shifty:

:wub: Gran Pulse.

Though I'm sure I'll tire of it in a few hours. :shifty:

For now it´s still doing OK, it kinda lacks a bit of variety and NPCs (at least for as far as i have gotton) but if you like beating the crap out of oponent it´s fun because there are actuale chalanges in the mix (even though you can make them a lot easyer by leveling, but thats an RPG for you!)

I tossed it up on Craigslist. If no one takes it then oh well. I'll just offer at less on something like eBay or Amazon. I'm not trying to get some crazy figure for it but I can understand it not selling for a more reasonable price.

Lightning/Hope/Fang has everything you could ever need. At least when it comes to Paradigms. Fang & Hope both have the highest possible Magic & Strength Stats respectively. (As in, Hope - Magic, Fang - Strength)

The only reason I'd go with Sazh atm is because he has Haste, but Hope will pick that up at the start of Role Level 4 if you don't mind waiting a little while. But even then, Hope is a better choice due to the fact he's arguably as good/better Healer than Vanille and Fang makes for a much better second Commando. And you'll also really need a Sentinel at certain points in the Chapters to come, so it'll be helpful to have some experience using one. (Well, you know, not EXPERIENCE but being more used to how they're best utilised in a battle.)

Not unless forced. I tried a team of Snow/Hope/Fang, and they just failed against

Cid

Since then, I've ran with Lightning/Sazh/Vanille.....Sazh boosts with Haste/Bravery/Faith, and then adds a random element to attacks after Vanille casts Imperil....was getting close to 60k damage in some attacks.