Queen's Blood (Final Fantasy Thread)

thuganomic

I'm playing through 7 and 10 at the moment. In 7. I'm getting ready to visit Cosmo Canyon after doing some side-quest stuff. In 10 I'm about to face Yunalesca again… I forgot her 3rd stage starts off with the Mega Death Attack and my entire party had Auto-Med equipment so no one was inflicted with Zombie to survive the attack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of FFX dressing up the main girls hooker style. Can´t wait for the fanboys to go all "but tze story iz tze deep!!11" on that one.... ah ok, it dos not look nearly as terrible as FFX-2, but that outfit dos scream fan service.

Dident they anounce that there would be a ton of ff13 sequells? versus and such?

They said ages ago that they had not only additional content for FFXIII potentially available

They also said that it would not be released some time later. Maybe it involved the player actualy playing the game and they dident like that idea.

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

You guys suck, FFX-2 was awesome. I'd probably say I got as much fun out of it as I did FFX.

Considering I actually got too tired of the complete lack of an ability to level up on my own terms in FFXIII that I didn't even beat the game though, I can't say I care much about a sequel. Unless they fix all the things that made it a chore to beat after like 20 hours of gameplay.

So, the English trailer is out....and....apparently it's coming next winter. So I assume that is like Nov-Feb 2011/2012....that's not too far off.

But, if it comes out around Skyrim or Mass Effect, sadly, Final Fantasy is going to have to take a back seat.....

Speaking of XIII, i just started playing it recently and i'm still pretty early in the game, but i'm liking it this far. I find the characters better and more interesting than in XII. The only trouble i have is that i'm stuck at chapter 4 in the Odin fight. It casts Doom immediately and i seem to get that bar above it filled but that fucker just won't go down. I'm going between Commando/Medic every time it guards and Commando/Ravager otherwise. Is there any easier way to beat it or do i just need to run that place back and forth and beat the enemies to get them stronger?

Edited by The Sandman

Speaking of XIII, i just started playing it recently and i'm still pretty early in the game, but i'm liking it this far. I find the characters better and more interesting than in XII. The only trouble i have is that i'm stuck at chapter 4 in the Odin fight. It casts Doom immediately and i seem to get that bar above it filled but that fucker just won't go down. I'm going between Commando/Medic every time it guards and Commando/Ravager otherwise. Is there any easier way to beat it or do i just need to run that place back and forth and beat the enemies to get them stronger?

I'd start with lightning as medic and hope as synergist. After hope sets up protect and shell switch lightning to commando and hope to medic, cuz odins attack are lethal. You can usually get the gestalt gauge up thus way (but it takes time).

One thing you can do to speed up the gauge is to switch to dualcasting (RAV + RAV) when Odin goes into his defensive state.

I've been doing a 'one disc/major chapter a week' challenge since the start of the year for Final Fantasy to try and play as much of them all as I can this year. I've played FFVII, classifiying side quests as one extra disc, meaning this week will be the last week I can play/complete it. After I'm thinking of going to IX since it's AGES since I actually completed it properly rather than getting pissed off at Hilgigas not giving up it's Flute for stealing and abandoning the whole game. Anybody up for it when I do? Probably next weekend I'll start.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-gameplay-final-fantasy/709810

Final Fantasy 13 Versus Trailer. Most intersting pice of Final Fantasy in a long time, just feels a bit like it could have a emo crybaby theme, but that might just be due to the music and darkness of the trailer... looks like absolutly no relation to 13 at all, wich issent a bad thing. >_>

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

• 4 weeks later...