Recommend Me Some Biographies

slain

I already own Mick Foley's "Mick Is Good" and "Have A Nice Day". And Hulk Hogan's and Ric Flair's books too. So I need all of you people out there in EWB land to recommend me some great biographies, wrestling or not.

Thanks again guys (Y)

Well if you still want recommendations then Eddie Guerreros cheating death, stealing life is very good. So is Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph and William Regal's Walking a Golden Mile is great. Well maybe Regals book may be better for the English instead of Canadians.

Everett True's biography of Nirvana; probably one of the better music biographies ever written. It reminded me just how good the band were all along, as well as several other bands, and opened my eyes to a lot of music I wasn't already in to.

If you like hockey, look for "The Game" by Ken Dryden. Describes what it is like to be a hockey player for the Montreal Canadiens, and is one the best written biographies by someone in sports. You learn a lot about his teammates, his life, and what he went through when he decided to retire. A very interesting read.

I spent an hour or so on Marilyn Manson's wiki so I'm kinda in the mood to read his biography.

I haven't read them in a while but here are some of my non-wrestling favorites:

"If Chins Could Kill: Confessions Of A B-Movie Actor" by Bruce Campbell

"All I Need To Know About Filmmaking I Learned From The Toxic Avenger" by Lloyd Kaufman

Marilyn Manson and Anthony Keidis both have amazing biographies. I'd also reccommend a book called 'Candy Girl' by Cody Diablo. It's about a random, regular chick who just decides to go into working as a stripper for a year or two. Really fucked up stories, and a really good read.